Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2008, 12:27 AM  
Don't Be A Dick

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN

STUPIDEST ****ING ENDING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus all the entertainment of other things.

Last edited by J Diddy; 11-25-2008 at 09:47 AM..
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #136
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I think its fine that you hate the ending.

I also think that my metaphor is getting twisted all around. My clarification that you quoted about the sky appearing blue to everyone with functioning senses was not tied into the movie. That was literally applied to how humans perceive the sky. If our senses are functioning, we see a clear sky as blue. Period.
You are a blathering idiot if you believe because YOU percieve something to be blue...it is. You misdirect in your arguments and you are inanly stupid. Perception, in reality is NOT always actually reality. ART IS SUBJECTIVE you asswipe. And are these people with functioning senses functioning because they agree with YOU? I bet you like rap, don't you?.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #137
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.A. View Post
You are a blathering idiot if you believe because YOU percieve something to be blue...it is. You misdirect in your arguments and you are inanly stupid. Perception, in reality is NOT always actually reality. ART IS SUBJECTIVE you asswipe. And are these people with functioning senses functioning because they agree with YOU? I bet you like rap, don't you?.....

What's wrong with rap?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #138
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Quote:
Drop the angle on art for a second. I am not making an overlay to art with what I am about to say: Humans, with senses operating normally, perceive a clear sky to be blue. Can you actually disagree with this?

NOW, bringing art back into it: I was obviously being condescending. But you started discussing epistemology with me, and so I continued my line of reasoning a little bit.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #139

Quote:
And yeah, I love rap.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:57 PM   #140
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
So if I read a book and then I tell you about it, is that art? It's a wildly different medium.
Dude, we are arguing a losing battle. Reaper knows it all. If he says it is.....it is. Sense and sensablity have nothing to do with it. In one statement the movie is art. Yet we are not allowed to perceive it as shit. Because Reaper doesn't believe art is INTERPRETIVE! If he likes it, it is good, if we like it...we are stupid. Damn, I will build an alter to the demi-god that is Reaper!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:59 PM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
So if I read a book and then I tell you about it, is that art? It's a wildly different medium.
No.

I don't see the Cohen's merely "telling" the audience about the novel. I see them making artistic choices all over the place. I see them taking the novel and using as a springboard to comment on the nature of the "suspense/action" film genre and on traditional movie narrative. They did not just give a synopsis of the novel, they used the novel and did something extra with it that was conducive to a film-watching experience.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:59 PM   #142
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
I was obviously being condescending.
No....not you.....and I coulda figured with your lack of reasoning abilities...that you liked rap.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #143

Quote:
Dude, we are arguing a losing battle. Reaper knows it all. If he says it is.....it is. Sense and sensablity have nothing to do with it. In one statement the movie is art. Yet we are not allowed to perceive it as shit. Because Reaper doesn't believe art is INTERPRETIVE! If he likes it, it is good, if we like it...we are stupid. Damn, I will build an alter to the demi-god that is Reaper!
You are really giving an incorrect assessment of what I have been arguing.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #144
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
No.

I don't see ....... I see ........ I see
POINT MADE! ****ING ELITIST WANNABE. I seee, I see...and I am always right.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #145
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
You are really giving an incorrect assessment of what I have been arguing.
and you can't follow a single line of logic.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #146

Quote:
No....not you.....and I coulda figured with your lack of reasoning abilities...that you liked rap.
lol
Old 11-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #147
Spacecop

Does this mean that there will not be a sequel?
bango is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bango is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #148
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
No.

I don't see the Cohen's merely "telling" the audience about the novel. I see them making artistic choices all over the place. I see them taking the novel and using as a springboard to comment on the nature of the "suspense/action" film genre and on traditional movie narrative. They did not just give a synopsis of the novel, they used the novel and did something extra with it that was conducive to a film-watching experience.
So if I give an interpretation of the book in the conversation then it would be art??
Old 11-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #149
Spacecop

Would this be the wrong time to bring up the briefcase in Pulp Fiction?
bango is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bango is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #150
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bango View Post
Does this mean that there will not be a sequel?
NO THEY ALL ****ING DIED.