Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:59 PM   #256
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
Seriously?
some do.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #257
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840 View Post
I haven't posted on the Planet in about as long as MrBlond, however I did recently find out that he is in fact in prison. He was sentenced to life in prison, however wasn't sentenced until sometime in 2006. What he was doing between 2004 and 2006 I do not know. I have contacted him through mail and asked if he'd like me to release more details and also if he'd like to write an update letter/anything on the Planet. I have yet to receive a reply.
I am afraid I don't remember you but thanks for the update. I won't pass judgment or speculate, I wish him well, you can pass that to him, just tell him it was from Logical (he won't know my current username)
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #258
sorta mod-ish

I thought somebody said not too long ago that Mr Blond was a regular poster over at a Royals website (under another name)?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #259
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wa-Z View Post
Do prisons allow internet?
I know a guy in federal prison in Indiana. No internet
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #260
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I thought somebody said not too long ago that Mr Blond was a regular poster over at a Royals website (under another name)?

They force them to post on Royals sites. It's part of their punishment.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #261
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I think it was BigChiefDave who said that, iirc.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #262
Supporter

holy curveballs, batman.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #263
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wa-Z View Post
Do prisons allow internet?
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #264
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
They force them to post on Royals sites. It's part of their punishment.
My god. Remind me never to go to prison.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #265
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
I know a guy in federal prison in Indiana. No internet
max or minimum? my buddy is in a minimum sec. prison and he has SOME access to the internet.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #266
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
My god. Remind me never to go to prison.
I've heard that in solitary all you get is toilet paper and a DVD of Royals games.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #267
Banned

Quote:
I've heard that in solitary all you get is toilet paper and a DVD of Royals games.
Prisoners try to hang themselves with the toilet paper but usually die of boredom (or laughter, depending on the season) before they figure out how.
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #268
The Illuminati

Quote:
But when you're on good behavior you get the 1985 World Series DVD.
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #269
Champion Golfer Of The Year

I don't believe it.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #270
v^V^v^V^v^V^

what
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.