Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2004, 07:37 PM   #2
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE IS A WITCH?
Because she turned me into a NEWT!
4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:37 PM   #3
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
Because she turned me into a NEWT!
I'M NOT A WITCH IM NOT A WITCH! THEY DRESSED ME UP LIKE THIS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:39 PM   #4
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
I'M NOT A WITCH IM NOT A WITCH! THEY DRESSED ME UP LIKE THIS!
Well we did dress her up like that ... and the nose ... yes we did the nose too ... BUT SHE DOES HAVE A WART!
4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Well we did dress her up like that ... and the nose ... yes we did the nose too ... BUT SHE DOES HAVE A WART!
DAMNIT 4TH! YOUR SIGNATURE IS GONNA MAKE ME WANT TO GO MASTURBATE, AND MASTURBATING IS CLEARLY NOT * FUN WHEN YOU'RE SICK

*as
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:43 PM   #6
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.
DAMNIT 4TH! YOUR SIGNATURE IS GONNA MAKE ME WANT TO GO MASTURBATE, AND MASTURBATING IS CLEARLY NOT * FUN WHEN YOU'RE SICK

*as
MASTURBATING IS POWER!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:45 PM   #7
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.

*as
Thanks for sharing that junior. Glad to help. Speaking of help, ... here ... you might neeed these.

Old 12-11-2004, 07:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that junior. Glad to help. Speaking of help, ... here ... you might neeed these.

no, my eyebrows are fine.
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:36 PM   #9
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Nonsense. Masturbation brightens the darkest of days.
Yeah, but when you are married at least you get to do it inside a real vagina.

Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-11-2004, 11:37 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Yeah, but when you are married at least you get to do it inside a real vagina.

That's one big vagina if you can sit inside it and choke your chicken...

BTW, I know married guys that still beat the meat regularly.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:37 PM   #11
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE IS A WITCH?
becase she is buddeys with goatcheddar
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:38 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
becase she is buddeys with goatcheddar
That's LambGouda to you.