Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2012, 10:15 PM  
Someone pass the antifreeze

Crazy northern lights

Not sure why it wont embed but here is the link.

id='0hf2pmkm' src='http://img.widgets.video.s-msn.com/fl/customplayer/current/customplayer.swf' width='480' height='360' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' flashvars='configCsid=MSNVideo&linkback=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fvideos%2Fbrowse&configName=syndicationplayer&player.v=9a9bad20-171d-47ed-a48a-212b9a01cf90&linkoverride2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fvideos%2Fbrowse%3Fmkt%3Den-us%26vid%3D%7B0%7D%26from%3Den-us_msnhp&brand=v5%5E544x306&mkt=en-us' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' quality='high' bgColor='#ffffff' wmode='transparent' base='.' pluginspage='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer' ><a href='http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&amp;vid=9a9bad20-171d-47ed-a48a-212b9a01cf90&amp;from=en-us_msnhp&amp;src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='Solar storm sparks brilliant northern lights' >Video: Solar storm sparks brilliant northern lights</a>
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #16
Banned

Hardly anyone grows NL anymore. There are newer and better strains out there. NL used to be all over in DFW from 01-03.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:27 AM   #17
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Hardly anyone grows NL anymore. There are newer and better strains out there. NL used to be all over in DFW from 01-03.
alaskan thunder**** has stood the test of time.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Yes, it's part of a lot of strains' genetics.

I'm more of a sativa guy myself but no one grows those either, so it's mostly hybrids these days.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #19
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Yes, it's part of a lot of strains' genetics.

I'm more of a sativa guy myself but no one grows those either, so it's mostly hybrids these days.
I prefer Indica. Preference, I suppose.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #20
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Did you guys watch the next video? Lulz
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #21
v^V^v^V^v^V^

I've always preferred indicas, but Sour Diesel was kind of an eye opener as sativa-heavy hybrids go and I've appreciated the past few similarly slanted strains I've had a lot more than the previous ones for whatever reason. Could even be lifestyle-change related, who knows.

(It wasn't until I fulfilled my inevitable destiny of becoming a pothead that I truly appreciated beer/coffee/tea obsessives.)

Quote:
It really is. But most people who think they've had it, havent. Who wouldve thought that pot dealers lie?
I seriously have the best weed guy this side of a dispensary, and the difference between him and past dealers is mindblowing. He's uber-punctual, he's constantly rotating stock, and I've never gotten a strain from him that didn't check out, both in terms of characteristics and potency. It's a world of difference from my brickweed-slinging blood-puking guy from college or the dude who kept "joking" about me having sex with him as a reward for him delivering pot (which I did appreciate, but not that much), neither of whom had a clue what they had beyond "this stuff seems really good this time!" and didn't even know enough to try to bullshit me.

Hooray for reclusive New Hampshire weed farmers and their connections to Big City Folk, I suppose.

Last edited by Ultra Peanut; 01-28-2012 at 12:36 PM..
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 08:52 PM   #22
Would an idiot do that?

Another good night for them, seeing pics from Arizona to Tennessee.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:59 PM   #23
Seize life. Be an ermine.

Quote:
I prefer Indica. Preference, I suppose.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:06 PM   #24

I'd love to see the northern lights, but I'm in the middle of a big city and pretty far south, so I think my odds are zero at home. Last year I was in northern Minnesota on business and the lights were supposed to be visible one night. I was all excited, but apparently the alien mothership blocked them or something because they didn't show up.

About 15 years ago I was on a ship in southern Alaska. I got a good night's sleep, and a couple of weeks later I heard that there had been spectacular northern lights where I was, but I didn't even know to look for them.

Someday I'm going to have to make my way to Greenland or Norway on a specific northern lights expedition.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:07 PM   #25
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Got some shots over NY tonight.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:16 PM   #26
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I just checked. Too much light pollution here.

When we did our Alaska cruise, the northern lights were forecast to be visible, and of course up there you get the full treatment. We tried to stay awake, but finally gave up and went to bed around 1:00. They showed around 3:00. I should have called housekeeping for a wake up call when they were visible, but it didn't occur to me at the time. Still kicking myself in the ass for that one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:36 PM   #27
Seeking the Truth daily

Seen in Bates County tonight
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:57 PM   #28
Starter

Quote:
Just to chime in, it was Matanuska thunder****, named after the Matanuska valley where it grew. It’s been gone for decades though and anything pretending to be it is just a name and not of the original strain.
A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.A Salt Weapon 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:57 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I just checked. Too much light pollution here.

When we did our Alaska cruise, the northern lights were forecast to be visible, and of course up there you get the full treatment. We tried to stay awake, but finally gave up and went to bed around 1:00. They showed around 3:00. I should have called housekeeping for a wake up call when they were visible, but it didn't occur to me at the time. Still kicking myself in the ass for that one.
They really need to move them to daytime. Having them come on in the middle of the night is really poor in terms of customer service.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:58 PM   #30
The Lurkiest

Taken just now off the porch of the cabin. North Idaho
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20241010_215513.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	128068  
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.