Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2024, 11:29 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Samaje Perine (RB, Denver)

Woo!! RB 2/3 baybee

2023 highlights - you may have to click through to view on Youtube.

2014 - for fun

Last edited by Dante84; 08-28-2024 at 11:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2024, 09:10 AM   #121
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
At some point every fan comes to the harsh realization that all the bravado is bullshit.

If Chase hit the open market and the Chiefs came calling, "He who shall not be named" would be "Patrick Mahomes, the GOAT" in a heartbeat.

Tim Patrick called the Chiefs soft bitches or something like that awhile back - he'd sign in KC the moment we handed him a pen.

Neil Smith taught me long ago that this is all nonsense. These dudes share agents and travel the same social circles in the off-season. They give way less of a shit about the laundry involved than we do.
Yep. Chris Jones recently went deep sea fishing with Herbert.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 02:05 PM   #122
bite me

Have we ever found out who we cut to sign Perine?
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-29-2024, 02:42 PM   #123
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
Have we ever found out who we cut to sign Perine?
From what I heard, these "signings" aren't actually official until the player shows up, has a medical, signs, etc. So we don't have to cut any one until that happens. They may be using that time to decide who to cut.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 02:46 PM   #124
Needs more middle fingers

Hopefully they isolated him for 72 hours and disinfected him before allowing him into the building.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 03:22 PM   #125
Rookie

The cut player gotta be CEH to NFI list. KC would be crazy to risk Steele or CJ Hanson….they both would get claimed if floated through waivers.
CaliDatGuy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #126
Andy Reid Supporter

Big missed opportunity but I agree with Nick that this was from missing camp and showing up a week ago. They’ll get it figured out

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #127
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Big missed opportunity but I agree with Nick that this was from missing camp and showing up a week ago. They’ll get it figured out

That would have been a game sealer too...that game was so close to being a laugher.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:18 PM   #128
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Maybe more time cleans that up, but honestly I think it was just a misfire.

Looked to me like Perine did everything right. Could've maybe gotten his head around a hair sooner but I dunno, looked like he turned at about the right time. Mahomes released at the right time. He just needed to put a little more loft on it to let Perine run through the catch.

PM just let it go a little flat, IMO. Gonna happen from time to time.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #129
In Search of a Life

Yea, I thought that one was on Pat.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:00 PM   #130
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You know you’ve reached the summit when the dredges of the league start hitting the waiver wire, looking for your castoffs. 😀
dregs
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:06 PM   #131
Veteran

Quote:

I was really interested in seeing the all 22 of that one to see how many yards it would have been if it was caught
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #132
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Agree! Put some air under that pass and it's a TD!
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #133
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You know you’ve reached the summit when the dredges of the league start hitting the waiver wire, looking for your castoffs. 😀
cope harder
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:34 PM   #134
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I was really interested in seeing the all 22 of that one to see how many yards it would have been if it was caught
Same. Seeing the All-22 makes me feel better. I don’t think that would have scored as I initially thought.

Would have been a huge gain and definitely would have led to at least a field goal, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:15 PM   #135
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Tough to say for sure. It looked to me like Pat expected Perine to cut up field earlier rather than continuing a pretty flat route. That's a communication and comfort issue rather than either of them being "at fault".
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.