Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Ravens TNF 2024 Season Opener GDT****

The road to NFL history starts at Arrowhead Stadium TONIGHT!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #166
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I think the parking lot opens at 3:00PM
Should have opened it at noon so 1/3 of the crowd is blacked out at kick off
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #167
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
ME TOO!!!
I don't care what anyone says, this is freaking epic!!!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:21 PM   #168
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
He had like 7 yards in the 2nd half of the AFCCG?
True. They were playing from behind, we stuffed him on a couple drives and they just gave up on Henry.

When they played literally anyone else, Henry would just run them over in the 2nd half, especially when they had a lead.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:28 PM   #169
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
I don't care what anyone says, this is freaking epic!!!
DM me your erection
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:29 PM   #170
Elway be drinkin' again

Chiefs by 9
book it
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:36 PM   #171
Veteran

[/QUOTE]

Jesus Sadly I was giving Lamar a tad and I mean a Tad more credit than this stupid Bullshit.
1-5 vs Reids Chiefs and the only win is because of a game losing last minute Fumble by Clyde.

This quote make it to Nick Wright yet?.. to be added to his Bulletin board?

I thought it might be close like
Chiefs 31
Ravens 27

But I'm thinking Lamarr is mentally struggling sooo..

Chiefs 34
Ravens 20
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #172
Banded

Role call!

Mr Plow and Lzen tailgate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240905_143735.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	127925  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:39 PM   #173
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Biggest factor in that game was Mike Pennell.
I wouldn't doubt that.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:48 PM   #174
Forever Royal

https://youtu.be/QVI-Xct8gVs?si=cwmeK-hjdGVRiALk

The Mahomes billboard with “He Gets Us” is perfect.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:51 PM   #175
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
https://youtu.be/QVI-Xct8gVs?si=cwmeK-hjdGVRiALk

The Mahomes billboard with “He Gets Us” is perfect.
The Kirk Cousins of divisions and then the actual Tank Dell from the south got me.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 02:53 PM   #176
MVP

Excited for this game!!!
LETS GO CHIEFS!
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #177
I'll be back.

Looks like we get Kevin Harlan on Westwood One tonight, so I'll be listening for anything fun he drops on the broadcast.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:26 PM   #178
It was not a fair catch

I cannot believe it is football season already.....see some of you in chat
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #179
For The Glory Of The City

I feel like last year it was silly for the Ravens to abandon the running game and we benefitted from that.

Hoping we have stout run defense...from there it is just a matter of seeing if the offense has it together enough early in the season.

Should be an incredibly fun game.

Good one for neutrals.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:40 PM   #180
I'll be back.

LFG

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote