Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-02-2024, 02:41 PM  
Starter

Where does Simone Biles rank?

Where does Simone Biles rank among the best American athletes ever? She’s literally reset the bar for the entire sport. Mahomes level except she’s done it for over a decade and against the world. Who is better? She has multiple routines named after her. Largest margin of victory. She jumps like 12 feet over routine. The oldest to win the all around in 72 years. I don’t know how to do polls, but even if I did what choices would he in the poll? I have two daughters in gymnastics and they both want to be her (obviously not relevant to my question but it’s nice as a dad to see them strive to beat her).
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:21 PM   #136
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatinKS View Post
I would say this is humorous, watching football fans argue the greatness of gymnast. I have not watch more than 5 minutes of Bilies, this is a football board. Maybe some of you are on the wrong message board?
Eat that pole vaulters dong.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #137
Suupraa Geniuuusss

lol, is I getting heated in here? Someone actually gave me a thumbs down for one of my posts in this thread, lol. Didn’t know if could strike a nerve talking about women’s gymnastics.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #138
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
lol, is I getting heated in here? Someone actually gave me a thumbs down for one of my posts in this thread, lol. Didn’t know if could strike a nerve talking about women’s gymnastics.
The pole vaulters dong has everyone on edge.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #139
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
The pole vaulters dong has everyone on edge.

Didn’t know what that meant, but googled “pole vaulters dong” just now, and just lol.

And wow. He’s packing more than CJ
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:53 PM   #140
Starter

I’ll bet his deodorant is enormous.
Old Today, 02:35 PM   #141
Live free or die hard

A hottie who can do flips in mid-air.

Think I can get with unlimited bread sticks and a Google maps of Belize?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #142
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
A hottie who can do flips in mid-air.

Think I can get with unlimited bread sticks and a Google maps of Belize?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #143
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
I don’t care that she quit……I care that she quit after the cutoff to bring someone else in her place to help THE TEAM.
She got the twisties. Think Knoblach’s yips but with the chance of catastrophic injury.

Mental health is no joke. All love for her getting right and coming back strong.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #144
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
She got the twisties. Think Knoblach’s yips but with the chance of catastrophic injury.

Mental health is no joke. All love for her getting right and coming back strong.
It's really more a loss of focus and not mental health. Mental health problems are when you think about killing yourself or thinking about killing others or otherwise depressed or too euphoric. Not being able to incredible acrobatics is not a lack of mental health. In fact most would say it's pretty healthy mentally to not want to do those things or otherwise engage in activities that could break your neck.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 04:49 PM   #145
Most Valuable Poster

Out of all of the athletes in American history... her and Livvy Dunne are the ones I'd ****. So put that on the list.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:57 PM   #146
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
It's really more a loss of focus and not mental health. Mental health problems are when you think about killing yourself or thinking about killing others or otherwise depressed or too euphoric. Not being able to incredible acrobatics is not a lack of mental health. In fact most would say it's pretty healthy mentally to not want to do those things or otherwise engage in activities that could break your neck.

Lol, okay. So, a fear of heights is just a loss of focus, eh? Good to know.