Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2022, 04:16 PM  
Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

5/25/23:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Thank you all. Been a wild week

The doc said to start getting ready. Called on the family in for good bye...you guys are part of my family.

The doctors are guessing a couple of weeks left

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 05-25-2023 at 03:11 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2024, 07:59 AM   #1066
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
there is a neighborhood dog that runs around ****ing every bitch he comes across...maybe I should ask about that too
Copper?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 10:50 AM   #1067
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Surely there's more than 4 hours worth of bitches hanging around your neighborhood. So how would you keep up with the demand?
It will still be difficult. Some of my meds make me have to try especially hard to get a task completed....if you know what I meam
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-20-2024, 02:28 AM   #1068
Retired Bearcat

Well, I think my time is drawing near. Bout a month ago I started having trouble pissing. My nurse left me with catheters to try and help with that situation. The fun details is I lube up a pee stick and stick it in my weiner about 8" and urine will start draining. As soon as it feels like its all out push it in another inch and "grunt" to make sure its all out.....good times

My memory has went from shitty to shittier. i was forgetting things that happened a month ago, then a week, and now a day. Nurse came by this morning to show me some charts and I don't remember her even being here.....more good times

2 weeks ago I woke up in excruciating pain. My wife held 1 hand and my 13 year old son held the other....it was a completely horrible experience. I knew it would happen but I never wanted my son to see it. As we sit there I was telling them goodbye every time the pain would ket up enough I could speak (Im on hospice so going to the hospital is a no no). We made it through the night and woke up surrounded by people. Wife on one side and my dad and son on the other.

Ever since that my sleep keeps going up and pain is, while under control, getting steadier. I was sleeping 10 hours everyday, then 12, then 16, and now we're at 20+. When I wake up in the mornings I take my cocktail of drugs, find something on TV and then go back to sleep. I get up at dinner time, eat what I can, then go vomit before getting back in my chair. Rinse and repeat daily.

The brightside is my wife works from home now and can get me meds when needed. She also helps my son with everything cause he has to see it in live action

Also, my dad and I are trying to have humor with it. Next time I can get out Im going to fill up my pee jug with lemon lime gatorade, hang it on my wheelchair and drink it using one of my catheter. The looks I get should be priceless.

Anyways, thought Id give an update while im awake and coherent. Thanks to everyone at CP who said a prayer and to those who have my number that text me every once in a while. I'm not dead yet and Ive promised I won't go down easily. Im picking stubborn, might die tomorrow or it might be a year.

Im back off to sleepy land for a while.
God bless ya CP
HayWire

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 08:49 AM..
Old 07-20-2024, 06:19 AM   #1069
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

. God speed hay. I'm so sorry....

May god bless you and your family for all you all are going through. It's tougher on them than it is yourself.

May your pain and suffering be taken away and it lead you to eternal peace.

But please, always remember one thing.

GO CHIEFS
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2024, 07:07 AM   #1070
Supporter

Thank you so much for sharing. The way you've handled this has been amazing to follow. I've learned a lot and it's made me think about how I want to handle it someday if I'm faced with it. I don't know you but I love you, brother.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-20-2024, 08:17 AM   #1071
Would an idiot do that?

Goodspeed, internet friend, and **** cancer.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2024, 09:06 AM   #1072
Retired Bearcat

One thing I would like to address us the whole"bucket list" thing. great movie but that's about it.

Everyone keeps asking what im going to do now that I know my days are numbered.

Correct answer....not a ****ing thing. Sure, there things id like to do but my body isn't going to let me. I guess my point is to not wait to do bucket list things. Do them while you can and healthy enough to enjoy it. My wife and dad have asked me if there is any place id want to go. Why bother? Wouldn't be able to do anything if i did go.

Go and enjoy yourself now.

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 08:50 AM..
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2024, 09:07 AM   #1073
Supporter

Quote:
One thing I would like to address us the whole"bucket list" thing. great movie but that's about it.

Everyone keeps asking what im going to do now that I know my days are numbered.

Correct answer....not a ****ing thing. Sure, there things id like to do but my body isn't going to let me. I guess my point is to not wait to do bucket list things. Do them while you can and healthy enough to enjoy it. My wife and dad have asked me if there is any place id want to go. Why bother? Wouldn't be able to do anything if i did go.

Go and enjoy yourself now.
Noted

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 08:51 AM..
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-20-2024, 09:40 AM   #1074
Kind of a mod

You told us you were on the way out like 2 years ago, so for now I'm just going to assume that this is just another bump in the road and you'll be feeling better soon.

But in case that's not the situation, thanks for continuing to come back and keep us updated on your journey. Your attitude in the face of a lot of shit has been inspiring. Godspeed.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2024, 11:24 AM   #1075
Suupraa Geniuuusss

God bless, Hay. Whatever happens now, you've earned your peace or your life and then some.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2024, 08:35 PM   #1076
Snacks Are Under My Apron

HayWire may God be with you and your family. I am so glad I got to meet you. Wish we would have had more time to hang out that day. I will always be praying for you and your family.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:15 AM   #1077
Would an idiot do that?

HayWire passed away Friday, RIP.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #1078
MVP

RIP.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #1079
Ultrabanned

Damn, fly high bud

RIP
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #1080
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

RIP Haywire.

Always sad to see us lose a Planeteer.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.