Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Red Lobster 64 57.14%
Olive Garden 48 42.86%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2016, 02:39 PM  
Live free or die hard

Red Lobster vs. Olive Garden

So, you're walking down the street minding your own business and I come up behind you (lets pretend I'm 6' 6" 260 and not 5' 9") and get you in a rear naked choke.

I say you have to have dinner with me and I'll take the cuffs off I bound us by the ankles with with my magical extra set of hands if you promise not to have food on lip that makes me uncomfortable and spoils an otherwise fine dining experience.

There are only two options: Red Lobster or Olive Garden. Where do we eat?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2016, 06:39 AM   #121
a haw haw haw

I'm allergic to shellfish and I love OG's Pasta Fajioli I know it's spelled with a g but CP doesn't like that spelling.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:13 AM   #122
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I'm allergic to shellfish and I love OG's Pasta Fajioli I know it's spelled with a g but CP doesn't like that spelling.

That soup is good. If you haven't tried it, the zoopa toscana is super tasty, too.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 08:33 AM   #123
Supporter

FLAVOR FLAV
Red Lobster Deal Cemented
... SIGNATURE MEAL ON THE MENU!!!

Flavor Flav and Red Lobster are trying everything to save a sinking ship -- including a new menu addition based on Flav's favorite flavors.

The seafood chain announced the launch Monday of Flavor Flav's signature menu item -- a massive combo meal featuring the Public Enemy rapper's go-to Red Lobster dishes.

Red Lobster patrons can now order Flavor Flav's Faves ... a feast featuring a Maine lobster tail, snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, bacon mac and cheese and a choice of side.

The order won't be on Red Lobster's printed menus, but diners can just ask their server for the Flavor Flav's Fave meal -- kinda like the famed "secret menu" items at In-N-Out.

Seems Flav is determined to keep throwing Red Lobster life preservers as the company goes through Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

As we reported ... Flav went to RL last month and ordered every single item from the menu, explaining he was just trying to save the restaurant and its famed cheddar bay biscuits.

Now, Red Lobster is enlisting Flavor Flav for this new gimmick as it tries to stay afloat -- an all hands on deck situation, for sure!

https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/01/red-l...ure-menu-meal/
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 08:40 AM   #124
Veteran

I haven’t been to a red lobster in probably 10 years because all the ones closed around me. We recently moved and there’s an Olive Garden up the street and I’ve got to say, hadn’t been to an Olive Garden prior to moving in years either but it wins for me as well.

Their salad and bread sticks seem very fresh and their entrees are good enough for me when dining out.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-02-2024, 09:56 AM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Going with Olive Garden. Gonna take alcohol to get me through this meal. Red wine will make the Italianish stuff taste decent.
I'm not sure any red wine Olive Garden has will make their food taste decent. Maybe if you slam a couple glasses...
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:00 AM   #126
Plays to win the game!

I'm sorry but I grew up on Red Lobster and Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Shame what's happened to the company being gutted the way it has. I did go there with the Mrs. a month ago and the biscuits are still amazing and the food was as good as I remembered it, but it was definitely in that Applebee's vibe, where people just didn't care, there was really no garnishments, alot of blank space on the plate where I remember it looking more full, unfortunate. Luckily mine is still open so I intend to go there on my birthday if that's still the case later this month.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:00 AM   #127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I went to Red Lobster last year for the first time since the internet was invented, and it was really good. I was impressed.

I haven't been to Olive Garden since the Soviet Union broke up, so I don't have an opinion on them.
It's the same
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:03 AM   #128
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

We go to Red Lobster two or three times a year. I like it (love those biscuits) but there are so many better places to choose from.

Olive Garden is okay, but just okay. I'm a pretty good cook, and frankly I can make comparable/better Italian food at home. Haven't been to one in years.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 10:05 AM   #129
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Love the RL garlic shrimp scampi appetizer - have the recipe for the knockoff that I haven't tried yet
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:06 AM   #130
Needs more middle fingers

I don't do Seafood so Olive Garden is the default answer.

With that said, not sure why Olive Garden gets so much hate. They make good food, especially for a chain franchise.

About once a month on a lazy night i'll order their Chicken and Gnocchi soup and some breadsticks for the fam. Cheap, fast and delicious.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 10:08 AM   #131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
if you haven't tried the Portobello ravioli at Olive Garden - it's a lovely entree.
I pictured you saying this in the voice of the Mutant Bikers in Weird Science...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:15 AM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp View Post

Olive Garden is disgusting...
You're disgusting.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:16 AM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The only way this poll makes any sense is if you adjust it for cost.
I'll ban you, bitch, shut up.
Old 07-02-2024, 12:52 PM   #134
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I'm sorry but I grew up on Red Lobster and Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Shame what's happened to the company being gutted the way it has. I did go there with the Mrs. a month ago and the biscuits are still amazing and the food was as good as I remembered it, but it was definitely in that Applebee's vibe, where people just didn't care, there was really no garnishments, alot of blank space on the plate where I remember it looking more full, unfortunate. Luckily mine is still open so I intend to go there on my birthday if that's still the case later this month.
I worked at a bunch of Red Lobsters in the 90s. Great biscuits, good food, and indifferent plate presentation is pretty much how I remember it then.

It was a great place to work. I made decent money, always had hot female coworkers and lots of drunken after-parties.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 01:11 PM   #135
Suupraa Geniuuusss

When I was a kid RL was not good food. Edible, but that was about it.

Oddly, the first good RL I ever ate at was here in Phx. OG was never good. Not even before I went to NY/CHI and found out what Italian food was supposed to be like.

Damn shame what happened to RL. Should be a crime, imo.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.