Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 04:53 PM   #1966
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Well Mayor Q finally chimed in with politically correct double talk suggesting MO should do something more than nothing, that the region should work together (), and that at least the MO-side counties that make up the KC metro should minimally work together.

Kansas lawmakers laugh...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 04:54 PM   #1967
For The Glory Of The City

I think some here are counting their chickens.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 04:57 PM   #1968
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
I'm a Jackson County resident. Upset at the shortsightedness of the idiots that wanted to stick it to the billionaires and save the strip club.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
It's not over yet, calm down. And if it ends up truly being JACO against KS, let's agree that an entire state can sweeten a deal better than one county.

That said, I'm still OK with Kansas strapping their people with never-ending stadium upgrades so that I can drive over and watch the occasional cold day game in the warmth and a hot day game in the AC.

And the Royals moving to downtown KCK would be funny...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:00 PM   #1969
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It's not over yet, calm down. And if it ends up truly being JACO against KS, let's agree that an entire state can sweeten a deal better than one county.

That said, I'm still OK with Kansas strapping their people with never-ending stadium upgrades so that I can drive over and watch the occasional cold day game in the warmth and a hot day game in the AC.

When is the last time you were in downtown KCK?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 05:02 PM   #1970
MVP

I think Jackson County should put all their energies into getting a downtown Royals stadium, which is natural and good and everyone wants, except those that hate driving 20 minutes ().

I think them trying to compete with the proposal of Chiefstown, KS is an uphill battle.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:10 PM   #1971
Veteran

Has anyone gone from hometown hero status to reviled a**hole status quite like Frank Clark? He screwed Jackson County taxpayers with massive property tax increases (I got a 48% increase) then made sure to completely undermine any efforts by the royals to improve their stadium situation and our downtown.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:16 PM   #1972
Cheat Death

Jackson County clearly prefers the bear
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 05:23 PM   #1973
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
The biggest detriment to the atmosphere will be the fact that most longtime season ticket holders will be priced out of their seats and the diehards will be replaced with a rich wine and cheese crowd.

I hope people understand that’s what will happen with a fancy new stadium.

Gosh who could you be talking about
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:28 PM   #1974
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Gosh who could you be talking about
He must not have seen the 900MM plan the Chiefs came up with for Arrowhead. Catering mainly to that exact same crowd. Completely escaped his mind.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:33 PM   #1975
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

They sure as **** am not going to get a vote from me.

I'm not paying for a stadium that's 6 hours away. **** that shit.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:43 PM   #1976
MVP

Kansas, sure we have Broncos fans in our Government. They're noble as all Kansans
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:48 PM   #1977

The STAR bonds proposal officially passed and the Governor released a statement.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:49 PM   #1978
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
He must not have seen the 900MM plan the Chiefs came up with for Arrowhead. Catering mainly to that exact same crowd. Completely escaped his mind.
Sure, but those were luxury suites and areas, not the general seating area.

What’s going to hurt is the Personal Seat Licenses that will be introduced with a new stadium that every season ticket holder will have to buy in addition to their tickets. In addition to tickets being way more expensive than ever before simply due to fancy new stadium.

Those Arrowhead upgrades, while largely geared toward the rich, were still far more friendly to the common fan than a new stadium will be.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:51 PM   #1979
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
I understand. Just kiss your sports teams goodbye and dont say you weren't warned. If they end up leaving, i dont wanna hear any bitching from the peanut gallery about it.

Like i said, Chargers fans said the saaaaame exact shit. You shoulda heard them pouting afterwards.
Watching this shit unfold is like deja vu.

It's the saaaaaaame shit all over again.

Opposition saying the saaaaame exact shit. And then when the Chiefs leave, the opposition will say to the public, "Don't worry about it! We'll get another NFL team! We're the great city of Kansas City and any team would be blessed to have us"

And then they'll be pitching how awesome it is to build a 20K seat soccer stadium on the Arrowhead's burial ground.

But hey, don't take it from the guy who just watched this same exact scenario go down in San Diego, what do i know!?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 07:56 PM   #1980
I don’t care for Auburn

So who’s the real piece of shit at the end of the day here?

Clark Hunt?
John Sherman?
Frank White?
Quinton Lucas?
Mike Parson?
Tom Brady?
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.