Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2024, 12:24 PM   #6991
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I went to the US Senior Open at Ridgewood Country Club in New Jersey when I worked for Dean Witter in the early 90's.

I followed a foursome of Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Lee Trevino.

Great memories
I went to a senior event at Loch Lloyd when they played here and followed a group with Lee Trevino and Chi Chi Rodriguez. What a day that was.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 03:14 PM   #6992
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I have no problem with Tiger or Phil, who seems to be much worse than Tiger these days.

I can't stand the really slow players, they drive me crazy.
Brian Harmon, the waggle king, slowest golfer I've ever seen.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 09:42 PM   #6993
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What was your handicap? The only ppl playing 7000 yards should be scratch golfers.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 12:21 PM   #6994
Politically Incorrect

Really excited watching this US Open today.

If Bryson goes 2 under for the day, I think he wins.

One brutally tough course. Can't wait to see how the 13th destroys dreams.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 01:37 PM   #6995
MVP

Such a tough course to play. If you win this one you’ve earned it.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 01:45 PM   #6996
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Such a tough course to play. If you win this one you’ve earned it.
I love watching these types of courses. Hate how easy Valhalla was at the PGA Championship. The US Open should be difficult.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 06-16-2024, 01:57 PM   #6997
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
I love watching these types of courses. Hate how easy Valhalla was at the PGA Championship. The US Open should be difficult.
True, when I see final rounds in the -17 scores or so you know it’s to easy.

I think it will come down to DeChambeau or Mcilroy.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:04 PM   #6998
Politically Incorrect

DeChambeau just ****ed up big time off the tee.

He is going to drop at least one
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:05 PM   #6999

The course is definitely winning the battle right now.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:10 PM   #7000
Politically Incorrect

I don't want to see Cantlay to win. Not a fan of his.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:30 PM   #7001
Indian Twitter

I hate the wire grass. It brings to much luck into the game. There's some luck when it comes to lies you get in the rough but the wire grass makes luck even more of a factor. And then I understand the greens and false fronts and false sides and false backs but you shouldn't hit it on the green and then have it roll off into a native area like what happened to Rory. That was messed up.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:33 PM   #7002
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I hate the wire grass. It brings to much luck into the game. There's some luck when it comes to lies you get in the rough but the wire grass makes luck even more of a factor. And then I understand the greens and false fronts and false sides and false backs but you shouldn't hit it on the green and then have it roll off into a native area like what happened to Rory. That was messed up.
There is always a little bit of luck in every golf round. Even as a low handicapper I am surprised you feel that way.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:33 PM   #7003

Here comes Rory.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:35 PM   #7004
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Here comes Rory.
He's feeling it.
Old 06-16-2024, 02:50 PM   #7005
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
I think Pinehurst is one of the most overrated US Open courses. I loved Valhalla. Very beautiful and rewarded almost every good shot. There is a reason McIlroy and DeChambeau are leading with these dumb turtle shell greens. They just bomb it as far as they can and hit the shortest iron in they can which has a much better chance to hold the green.

I like watching Dechambeau but he's gotten very lucky with the lies in the waste areas when he misses the fairway. But having it head to head with Rory and Bryson has got to be the golf producers dream.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.