Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2024, 10:12 AM  
You gotta kill a few people

Give me 5 songs that will convince me I should listen to your favorite genre of music

It can be a specific subset of music like 90s West Coast gangster rap or something more broad like rock ‘n roll. Just give me the 5 songs you’d think would best convince a neutral party to start listening to your favorite genre.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 12:58 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
WTF???

No idea in the World how you listen to this.
The internet exists.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:00 PM   #47
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The internet exists.
It's so overwhelming.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:20 PM   #48
Mod Team

Turnpike Troubadours- The Bird Hunters
Eric Church- Mr. Misunderstood
Koe Wetzel- 9 lives
Parker McCollum- To be loved by you or Young Man's Blue (can't decide)
Cody Johnson- Wild as You
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 01:26 PM   #49
New and Improved

Try the album "Family Reunion Love Songs" by Lester Road Hog and the Cadillac Cowboys.

It's really popular back in the hills and hollers of the Ozark Mtns. (Arkansas side)

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:38 PM   #50
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
Would- Alice In Chains
I was gonna come up with 5 grunge songs that I love and Would by Alice in Chains was going to be on it. But I doubt anyone that already didn't like grunge would change their minds.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:41 PM   #51
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Try listening to Ossie Dellamore
Checked it out. I dig it. Thanks for the reco.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:52 PM   #52
Would an idiot do that?

Give me 5 songs that will convince scho he shouldn't listen to your favorite genre of music because it's terrible and he won't understand how you can listen to it

Master P- Burb and Lacs
Band-Maid - Domination
Ryan Charles- Gettin’ Western
Edward Bairstow: Blessed City, Heavenly Salem
Static-X - I'm With Stupid
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 02:07 PM   #53
Sarcasm

Definitely not going to change anyone’s opinions but I’ll play along

Bring me the Horizon - Shadow Moses
Killswitch Engage - End of Heartache
Polaris - Lucid
Fit For A King - Reaching Out
Erra - Vanish Canvas

Usually when introducing people to my music I take it easy on them. I don’t put in without lube on day 1. Gotta ease them in and find that one thing that they eventually get hooked on. Then we can move on to the heavier stuff.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2024, 02:19 PM   #54
bite me

Old school country here:

"Good Old Boys Like Me" - Don Williams
"Tennessee Whiskey" - George Jones
"Amarillo by Morning" - George Strait
"Remember When" - Alan Jackson
"Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" Johnny Cash
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 02:24 PM   #55
Generational Player

The Knife-Heartbeats

LCD Soundsystem-All My Friends

Wolf Parade-Dinner Bells

White Reaper-Heaven Or Not

Destroyer-Tinseltown Swimming In Blood
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-19-2024, 02:26 PM   #56
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes
Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Blue Moon - The Marcelles
Keep A Knockin' - Little Richard

No one can compete with this list.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 02:31 PM   #57
Veteran

Good generic workout music:

Bloodstains Agent Orange
Alcohol Fidlar
Unlawful Execution The Chisel
Banned in DC Bad Brains
Misfits Where Eagles Dare
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-19-2024, 02:32 PM   #58
pie is never free

I only need one

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 02:39 PM   #59
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Give me 5 songs that will convince scho he shouldn't listen to your favorite genre of music because it's terrible and he won't understand how you can listen to it

Master P- Burb and Lacs
Band-Maid - Domination
Ryan Charles- Gettin’ Western
Edward Bairstow: Blessed City, Heavenly Salem
Static-X - I'm With Stupid
Burb and Lacs made my list too
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 02:49 PM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
I've got the earworm stuck in my brain for the last two weeks from hearing the song Voodoo while driving 100 mph through the desert back from Vegas.

I'm even singing ot out loud.

"I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again
And I don't remember why I came"

RR I bet...
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.