Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2024, 07:05 PM  
I'll be back.

Rise of Mahomes V: The Dynasty

All of Kansas City was transformed into a magical kingdom.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 04:15 PM   #46

Just finished. Another masterpiece. IV and V are both sheer brilliance, Clay. THANK YOU! This is better than any "memorial championship season" Blu Ray or DVD that previous generations would have happily paid for after seeing their team win a Super Bowl. And it's ****ING FREE?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 05:41 PM   #47
Fish are scared of me

Awesome ! We Chiefs fans are living the dream!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 05:49 PM   #48
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Great job Clay! If you watched and enjoyed, don't be cheap, buy him a coffee!
Over $100 in movie tickets sold this week and counting
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 06:12 PM   #49
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
I made it through the first hour before finding a household task to occupy myself.
That's when it's just getting good
Old 05-18-2024, 06:17 PM   #50
Be Kind To Your Pets

Nice work Clay. Maybe someday you'll get paid by somebody to do this for an actual living. Just a piece of advice: Don't give somebody a two hour long audition reel
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 07:04 PM   #51
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
I'll play the role of dissenter, here.

The subject matter is fantastic. The story line is great. The editorial snippets are great.
BUT, it needs serious editing. I watched for about 20 minutes before I found myself splitting my attention with another screen, doing other things while it played. I made it through the first hour before finding a household task to occupy myself. Cutting the in-game drama time by half would be a good start.

Just my opinion, and it won't bother me if it's ignored. Good video but TFL.
Your and idiot.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 07:50 PM   #52
Everybody Lies.

I just can't get over the HBO intro. I love it to death.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 09:21 PM   #53
Veteran

Finally got to the Bills Divisional. I'm pretty surprised with the Batman soundtrack use there. Not upset, btw, very good choice, just a surprise.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-18-2024, 09:50 PM   #54
In Mahomes I trust!

Clay, this is your BEST! Love it and thank you!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-18-2024, 10:02 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
OMG for a kid that grew up in the 80s that shit is magic.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 10:07 PM   #56
Veteran

I gotta ask, did you use ElevenLabs to do the AI voice generation? Cause I've messed with it before but it's insanely hard to get the cadence, tone, and pitch to sound natural.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2024, 12:02 AM   #57
I'll be back.

just watched this in STYLE baby - 110" 4k projector with theater quality sound and seating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I gotta ask, did you use ElevenLabs to do the AI voice generation? Cause I've messed with it before but it's insanely hard to get the cadence, tone, and pitch to sound natural.
Yes. I had to get the right samples and generate several iterations of each line to get the dialogue sounding the way I wanted.

Also, this is a terrific tool for cleaning up those samples. I used it for some of the clips of Bill Walsh, too, which made him sound way clearer.

https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance#

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
It's been a passion project of mine for some time. We moved from 4 BBC channels at age 11 to cable TV at age 12 when I came to the US.

Glad it is such a hit for all ages.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 05-19-2024 at 11:01 AM..
Old 05-19-2024, 12:58 AM   #58
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
just watched this in STYLE baby - 75" 4k projector with theater quality sound and seating

Yes. I had to get the right samples and generate several iterations of each line to get the dialogue sounding the way I wanted.

Also, this is a terrific tool for cleaning up those samples. I used it for some of the clips of Bill Walsh, too, which made him sound way clearer.

https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance#

It's been a passion project of mine for some time. We moved from 4 BBC channels at age 11 to cable TV at age 12 when I came to the US.

Glad it is such a hit for all ages.
Hey I want to come over
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 09:49 AM   #59
Veteran

Really impressed and I really can't add anything that hasn't already been said. At first, I balked at the two-hour run time but found myself immensely entertained, having forgotten many of the in-season trials and tribulations from last year. I love how you kept receipts from all the dipshit talking heads and interwove them with Bill Walsh's comments.

I always watch your vids until the very last second because I know you'll add something cheesy/funny as hell; this one did not disappoint.
Well done, sir.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2024, 11:24 AM   #60
Mod Team

I am still making my way through this but I can't say enough how ****ing awesome this is.

I don't like to pay compliments much but you've earned this one. I am sharing this with friends and family.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.