Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:20 PM   #796
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
You're a moron but nobody is trying to throw you in jail. Give the kid a break.
Shut up bitch!
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:24 PM   #797
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Gotcha, so Travis has never had any legal issues that I am aware of, but he's on the same dipshittery level (according to you) as someone whom is under investigation for a felony car accident and someone who has kicked a woman repeatedly on camera. According to your criteria, 95% of Americans are on the same dipshittery level as Rashee Rice.
Plz mail me a giant meteor hoodie before election szn
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:45 PM   #798
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkBox View Post
First, it's 8 felonies and the people's lives he disrupted for being an immature jacksass and then walking away from the problems he caused for most likely being intoxicated like he was playing a video game without a care in the world.

When I was 24 I was in the middle east and had to report to JSOC but this poor baby as you call him deserves a pat on the hiney for disrupting and hurting innocent people because he want to speed his vehicles that most people will never own because they can't afford.

Rashee Rice deserves at least a month in **** you in the ass prison.
FELONIES!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:59 PM   #799
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
First, it's 8 felonies and the people's lives he disrupted for being an immature jacksass and then walking away from the problems he caused for most likely being intoxicated like he was playing a video game without a care in the world.

When I was 24 I was in the middle east and had to report to JSOC but this poor baby as you call him deserves a pat on the hiney for disrupting and hurting innocent people because he want to speed his vehicles that most people will never own because they can't afford.

Rashee Rice deserves at least a month in **** you in the ass prison.
Thanks for fighting for our freedom to be able to race Lambo's and walk away after a wreck. Your service is appreciated.!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 01:30 PM   #800
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
FELONIES!
STREET RACING! REEFERS!!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:31 PM   #801
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Can you please provide at least 1 example of someone falsely claiming to be a special operative that isn't as opposed to you inferring it like an idiot with no claim to backup yourself?

I won't hold my breath waiting.
https://youtu.be/X-dOqTZRsaI?si=t00qmYHPnO7cW08j
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:35 PM   #802
Starter

Congrats dumb asses. I never one said I was a spec you made that just like you think you're not inbreed.
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-15-2024, 01:46 PM   #803
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Congrats dumb asses. I never one said I was a spec you made that just like you think you're not inbreed.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:50 PM   #804
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-15-2024, 01:55 PM   #805
Diablo Negro

Quote:
8 FELONIES!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:56 PM   #806
MVP

Quote:
That's some funny shit right there
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:57 PM   #807
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I’m gonna print this post out and have it framed
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:04 PM   #808
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Are you having a stroke?

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:21 PM   #809
Why so serious?

Quote:
From special ops to special ed.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:23 PM   #810
Dazed and Confused

Someone's having a bad day.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.