Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2024, 08:10 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Pizza Hut to offer a better Burger

The new Cheese Burger Melt for a limited time. This will probably bomb like when Micky D offered pizza by the slice. Get ready to get out and get these kids.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...t/73690348007/

I'll wait for Review Bra's opinion on this.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:02 PM   #61
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
To get actually good pizza you have to skip the chain restaurants. You have to pay more at a real pizza place.
Its just mozzarella and tomato sauce. Hard to reinvent the wheel with pizza.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:04 PM   #62
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Its just mozzarella and tomato sauce.
You know you can order other toppings...right?
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:07 PM   #63
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I just want Minsky’s to bring back the Joes KC Pizza
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:09 PM   #64
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Good lord

BBQ is just meat and sauce!! All the same! *BWillie slams down some Lloyd's pulled pork* Just like Joes!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 12:10 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I just want Minsky’s to bring back the Joes KC Pizza
Best BBQ Pizza ever.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:12 PM   #66
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I genuinely cannot understand how this could possibly be confusing. Pizza Hut used to be a sit down restaurant with freshly made ingredients in house and it's been in a constant downhill decline in quality ever since Yum bought it in the 90s.

I legitimately mean I don’t know what changes have been made over the years. From fresh to frozen is the first concrete thing I’ve seen written.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:17 PM   #67
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I legitimately mean I don’t know what changes have been made over the years. From fresh to frozen is the first concrete thing I’ve seen written.
Bud, any time you go from fresh local ingredients to pre packaged frozen you suffer a HUGE quality drop on food. That's what happened at all these chains. Simple as that. There is no mystery.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:19 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I was flipping channels Saturday morning last week and America Test Kitchen had a taste testing of Americas most popular BBQ sauces. So I had to watch and low and behold the top 4 they tested due to popularity! Kraft, Stubbs, Bullseye and a brand I never seen in my area and cant remember its name. The winner was Bullseye which I have had years and years ago and didn't care for. Kraft is horrendous and Stubbs is a watery mess. I think people judge this by what they get in a plastic package in a fast-food place.
Bullseye is Kraft's "upscale" brand. I like Aldi's KC style bbq sauce. Not always in stock, though.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:19 PM   #69
Going home eventually

Quote:
No, it's not. Chains use cheap ingredients and cheap sauce. A family-owned type place will use better ingredients, have homemade sauce and fresher toppings but it will cost more.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:19 PM   #70
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
You know you can order other toppings...right?
Tell me moar
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:26 PM   #71
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Things like the recession and COVID marked some pretty big declines as well. Cheaper and lower quality ingredients for higher profits. Granted, that's literally every chain ever.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:30 PM   #72
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Why not offer to make a better pizza? Too difficult for a pizza chain?
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:55 PM   #73
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Bullseye is Kraft's "upscale" brand. I like Aldi's KC style bbq sauce. Not always in stock, though.
Its made by the people from Sweet Baby Ray's which Aldi also sells in-store.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:58 PM   #74
Fight, build, win!

I used to get Aldi's Carolina style bbq sauce for pulled pork but have found a better substitute. It's less sweet which I find better for PP but not enough spicy mustard zip so I went elsewhere.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:02 PM   #75
Fight, build, win!

Blues Hog Tenessee Red or Dukes Carolina Gold are my choices now on Pulled Pork.