Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2024, 11:55 AM  
Inmem 2.0

Brittany Mahomes SI Swim Suit in BELIZE!

https://twitter.com/StarcadeMediaKC/...z6-2_zgcg&s=19
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:44 PM   #121
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Patrick is putting another baby in her after the swimsuit modeling.

I just don't get the hate for her. Been with him since highschool. She is good looking and athletic as well.

Now Jackson? He deserves the criticism.

Have we learned more about the half brother?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 01:14 PM   #122
Inmem 2.0

Mmm
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 09:59 PM   #123
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Should have put Brittany on the cover rather than 90 year old Gayle King.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by UChieffyBugger is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:00 AM
threebag
This message has been deleted by threebag.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:01 AM   #125
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol nah I'll take a natural Gayle King over that skinny blonde with a face lift and fake boots thank you very much
Yeah, you can release your grip a little bit and go dry with Gayle
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 03:59 AM   #126
Consuming CP souls

SI still exists?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 05:12 AM   #127
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol nah I'll take a natural Gayle King over that skinny blonde with a face lift and fake boots thank you very much
That's like arguing if salsbury steak or a McDonald's double is the better meal.

****ing hard pass on both. Have some standards anyway...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 07:15 AM   #128
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
SI still exists?
This is the big takeaway here.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-15-2024, 07:24 AM   #129
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
****ing hard pass on both. Have some standards anyway...
The only way any male CP member is passing on Brittany is if they're gay.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 07:26 AM   #130
Veteran

She's starting to look passable after the updates.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:10 AM   #131
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
The only way any male CP member is passing on Brittany is if they're gay.
If that is the way you see it... then watch your cornhole, bud.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:15 AM   #132
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
If that is the way you see it... then watch your cornhole, bud.
I doubt there are many gay dudes on CP. They're just lying about passing on her. Lol
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:23 AM   #133
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I doubt there are many gay dudes on CP. They're just lying about passing on her. Lol
No... I'm telling you that if that is the way you see it then you can just call me booty man and watch your 6 cuz I'm gonna get in there.

Brit is a hard pass for me. I dislike her surgical augmentations and I just do not find her physically or personally attractive in any way shape or form.

She looks fine from the ribs down. Everything else is a hard pass.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:26 AM   #134
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
No... I'm telling you that if that is the way you see it then you can just call me booty man and watch your 6 cuz I'm gonna get in there.

Brit is a hard pass for me. I dislike her surgical augmentations and I just do not find her physically or personally attractive in any way shape or form.

She looks fine from the ribs down. Everything else is a hard pass.
I understand her not being your ideal woman, but come on. Nobody here is dating or married to a finer piece of ass than that.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:29 AM   #135
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Should have put Brittany on the cover rather than 90 year old Gayle King.

That's the definition of a medium sized big hole!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.