Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:03 AM   #1201
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I am curious how defenses will play us. We have a ton of speed but they're all new players, we might have to prove we can beat you over the top before defenses get stretched back. Or will they play back and let us dink and dunk like we have been?

Idk, curious to see.
I hope they dare us to go deep. I miss watching the deep shots.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:27 AM   #1202
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I am curious how defenses will play us. We have a ton of speed but they're all new players, we might have to prove we can beat you over the top before defenses get stretched back. Or will they play back and let us dink and dunk like we have been?

Idk, curious to see.
A
I think they will play us the same as last year.. 2 safety’s and pack the intermediate routes.. Don’t think Worthy will be a starter at the beginning and will have the same trajectory as Rice last year.. Slow build to the end of the year.. You have to respect his speed though because you know Patrick can get it there..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:47 AM   #1203
In Search of a Life

Teams don't play up physical defense out side like the Chiefs did last year near as much as they used to.

Everyone worried about "press coverage" is a bit overblown.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:24 AM   #1204
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Well yeah, that's true, Kyler didn't get back on the field until, idk, mid-season? My point really was that since his 2nd season, Brown hasn't really taken off the way a lot of people assumed he would. He kind of got stuck in 2nd gear, so to say.

We'll find out in a few months.

Yeah it really hasn't been his day, his week, his month, or even his year
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:50 AM   #1205
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I don't agree here because both of these guys are going to get used in the slot. Especially with Rice suspended. They didn't assemble all of this speed to not use it together on the field.
My dumbass could design plays with that speed, even if they know its coming. Send Worthy and Brown deep(Post or corner), Send Rice and Kelce on underneath routes.

No way teams can cover Brown or Worthy one on one consistently. They will be forced to use help deep. More space for Kelce and Rice tlo get open.

Of course Reid will be designing routes at a way deeper level than the simple as the plan above. Reid will take advantage of that speed mismatch. This could be another 5000 yard season for Mahomes.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:54 AM   #1206
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Yeah it really hasn't been his day, his week, his month, or even his year
Not sure why he keeps saying 2nd year, because Brown's best year was easily his 3rd year in Baltimore before getting traded to Arizona to play with mostly backup QBs for 2 years.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:00 AM   #1207
MVP

I think one thing getting lost here is that neither Brown nor Worthy are strictly deep threats. Both have the speed to be, but both are also more complete receivers than that. There's no problem having both on the field together - in fact, that's a nightmare scenario for a defense.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 12:47 PM   #1208
Andy Reid Supporter

I can’t embed this Reddit post but goddamn is Ewers terrible. Look at how much he missed Worthy.

He should have had numbers like his first year but the QB was god awful

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC...s_is_throwing/

Last edited by DaFace; 05-07-2024 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: tried and failed to embed - it works but autoplays
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:17 PM   #1209
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Brown had a heel injury.

Having had a long-term heel injury myself, it suuuuuuuuucks

It can feel like you'll never be the same. Then one day...poof. You're fine again. One of the weirder lower leg injuries you can have to be honest. I think he'll be significantly better than last year not even counting the gigantic jump forward from Kyler Murray to Mahomes.
Imagine going from Lamar Jackson and your numbers go DOWN.

Kyler Murray has never had a starting wide receiver have their best season with him throwing. It's insane. He is low key terrible.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:03 PM   #1210
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Imagine going from Lamar Jackson and your numbers go DOWN.

Kyler Murray has never had a starting wide receiver have their best season with him throwing. It's insane. He is low key terrible.
Worst touch of any QB I've ever seen - including Justin Fields.

He just has no feel for throwing the football. He rips everything. And such he's short, he can't get above the ball and guide it into intermediate areas on the field so he's a guy who's stuck working short and then deep balls. And the deep balls are too flat and largely inaccurate.

He's a complete mess as a passer - a pure scramble drill guy. If he can get your defense out of scheme and playing playground ball by breaking the pocket, he can occasionally use that raw arm strength to find a throwing lane in the maelstrom. But he also usually drops the passer icons too early and starts looking to run.

It's pretty hard to overstate how bad he is. He's one of the worst in football, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 02:05 PM   #1211
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I can’t embed this Reddit post but goddamn is Ewers terrible. Look at how much he missed Worthy.

Aren't there people out there claiming that Ewers is QB2 in this coming draft? I keep seeing people talk about him as a potential top 10 pick but then everything I read from UT fans is that he's a garbage pile.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:13 PM   #1212
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Aren't there people out there claiming that Ewers is QB2 in this coming draft? I keep seeing people talk about him as a potential top 10 pick but then everything I read from UT fans is that he's a garbage pile.
I think don't think Ewers is that good, but that's not even him in that video.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:20 PM   #1213
Banned!

Quote:

Man, that's a lot of wide-open misses.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 03:00 PM   #1214
Repeal the 19th Amendment

😂🧐😂
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-07-2024, 03:03 PM   #1215
Mahomes > God

Quote:

Before that, he had Sam Ehlinger throwing him the ball....

Now he gets the best QB to ever grace earth, I think we'll be ok lol...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.