Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2024, 10:56 AM   #11
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Yeah but Drake is a bitch though and that's been known for years. Dude talks shit about black women and their BBL's....meanwhile homie has ab implants and takes Ozempic to lose weight while taking little 16 year old white girls out on dinner dates.

Allegedly he got a nose job....idk if that's true, but it kinda looks that way if you go back and look at his pictures when he was younger.

Drake’s definitely a weirdo. I can be a fan of his music and still admit that.

Idk about the hating on black women thing, though. Pretty much all of the women he’s publicly dated or shouted out on songs have been black like Halle Berry, Maliah, Bria Myles, Jorja Smith, Serena Williams, Nicki Minaj. I was completely surprised when he popped up with a baby with a white chick because he really does seem to prefer black chicks. Of course, I don’t know the dude for shit so that could just be the info he wants everyone to believe.

Also, I think they’re both phony. Most rappers are. Drake is a 38 year old who clearly never matured past like 19 years old mentally. He lies about his tough guy mobster persona, never started from the bottom and is 1000000% a culture vulture who’s always on the lookout for the next wave to ride.

At the same time, Kendrick is like 5’5” so any tough guy shit from him is already questionable. He’s also a supposed conscious rapper who himself married and had kids with an ethnically ambiguous woman. He’s also slapped his “queen” around a bit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.