Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 10:54 AM   #496
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I would buy this more if not for, I don’t know, Jalen Carter?

Dude was doing the same stuff as Rice and the friends he was racing died horridly while he drove away. Still got drafted in the 1st. No suspension.
I didn’t think he could be suspended because he wasn’t in the nfl when the race occurred.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-14-2024, 11:00 AM   #497
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This thread seems to be going well
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
CP legal experts coming from the locked down thread

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 11:02 AM   #498
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesPilot View Post
leaving the scene is not it’s own charge, it’s just part of the test to see if the criteria is met for the other charges brought against him.

Sec. 22.02. AGGRAVATED ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person commits assault as defined in >Sec. 22.01 and the person:

(1) causes serious bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse; or

(2) uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the commission of the assault.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree

So at least one 2nd degree felony charge, that's bad.

Per TRANSP § 550.021 it looks like the collision causing serious bodily injury is the charge that's tied to him having left the scene, which is to be a third degree felony. The other six counts could go either way.

This is going to end in a guilty plea deal.
If they offer and accept a plea deal.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-14-2024, 11:48 AM   #499
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Then the NFL is ****ed up beyond repair.

Kamara gets like 3 games for beating a dude within an inch of his life. And Rashee isn't playing much in a whole season.

****ing horrendous bullshit.
I think if they CAN **** us, they will be happy to.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:03 PM   #500
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've got a bad feeling that Rashee Rice isn't playing much in 2024, if at all.
Nonsense.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:06 PM   #501
In Search of a Life

When is the last time the NFL handed out a completely unfair and arbitrary suspension that doesn't align with the precedent set before?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:11 PM   #502
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've got a bad feeling that Rashee Rice isn't playing much in 2024, if at all.

Huh? This seems like extremely pessimistic for you. You ok?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:13 PM   #503
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Huh? This seems like extremely pessimistic for you. You ok?
I think he's letting the drama queens on CP and in the national media (Florio's of the world) cloud his judgement.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:20 PM   #504
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think he's letting the drama queens on CP and in the national media (Florio's of the world) cloud his judgement.

I guess. I mean, sure there’s a lot of uncertainty here. And it’s not like the NFL is known for being consistent about anything other than being inconsistent.

But I would be shocked if Rice doesn’t play at all this season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:21 PM   #505
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Been out of the game for a while. Which supermax facility will Rice be serving his 25-to-life conviction?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-14-2024, 12:22 PM   #506
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I would buy this more if not for, I don’t know, Jalen Carter?

Dude was doing the same stuff as Rice and the friends he was racing died horridly while he drove away. Still got drafted in the 1st. No suspension.
Carter didn't crash his car into innocent people or crash at all. I don't remember all the details of that incident but I think the other car just wrecked with no contact from Carters car. So it's not really the same.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:22 PM   #507
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I guess. I mean, sure there’s a lot of uncertainty here. And it’s not like the NFL is known for being consistent about anything other than being inconsistent.

But I would be shocked if Rice doesn’t play at all this season.
It would be the most ridiculous, arbitrary, and absurd punishment in NFL history if it came down to that.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:31 PM   #508
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It would be the most ridiculous, arbitrary, and absurd punishment in NFL history if it came down to that.
Yeah, can’t disagree.

And while I kind of expect a more serious punishment from Goodell, to make a statement, I don’t expect even an 8-game suspension. Even 6 feels a little much, considering no one died or was permanently injured.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:39 PM   #509
I'll be back.

lmfao

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:39 PM   #510
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesPilot View Post
This is going to end in a guilty plea deal.
4 games max
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.