Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 08:51 AM   #2
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
A billion dollars of tax payers money is required for that? Also, the Packers are owned by the city, aren't they? Of course they aren't talking about moving. If KC owned the Chiefs this wouldn't be an issue and we'd probably have bleachers, too.
There are roughly a half dozen wealthy owners that control the Packers. The ownership certificates the fans own in the form of "stock" are trinkets.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:55 AM   #3
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
There are roughly a half dozen wealthy owners that control the Packers. The ownership certificates the fans own in the form of "stock" are trinkets.
Ok, fair enough. Never did quite get their whole deal.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
A billion dollars of tax payers money is required for that? Also, the Packers are owned by the city, aren't they? Of course they aren't talking about moving. If KC owned the Chiefs this wouldn't be an issue and we'd probably have bleachers, too.

I think the Chiefs threw out a half assed renovation plan and attached it to a doomed Royals proposal because they wanted to lose. Now they can say "we tried" and move to Kansas to have their shiny new stadium in the area they'd prefer. I don't want to leave Arrowhead and I'll miss it, but if this is what Clark wants, he's gonna get it.
I don't think anybody realized that the Royals plan was doomed until long after the Chiefs added their plan to the ballot question. I think the majority thought it would probably "barely pass". So if Clark was hard-charging to get out of it, he took a major risk. Plus their ads talking about there's "no place better than Arrowhead" specifically.

I suppose if we really see zero effort to independently pass something for Arrowhead that isn't intertwined with a controversial downtown baseball plan that will bolster your theory.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.