Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:32 PM   #601
MER

I hope I have more things.
This isn't the thread for it.
But somewhere, sometime, you're going to have to tell the class why you hate your white side.

I'm super excited.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:33 PM   #602
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I hope I have more things.
This isn't the thread for it.
But somewhere, sometime, you're going to have to tell the class why you hate your white side.

I'm super excited.
I hate my white side?

What the **** are you blabbering about? You're top 3 most incoherent posters on CP.

Also, you have to have anything at all to have "more". You have provided nothing.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:34 PM   #603
MER

Im patient.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:35 PM   #604
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Im a mental patient.
FTFY
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:35 PM   #605
MER

You are mad in every single thread. 😂😂
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:44 PM   #606
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
He's got a lot of McMahon in him
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:47 PM   #607
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You and penguinz have a lot in common. You love to make claims that you refuse to support when pressed.
There is nothing to support other than you are way too emotional about something that has absolutely no impact on your life.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:53 PM   #608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
There is nothing to support other than you are way too emotional about something that has absolutely no impact on your life.
Yea, I'm so emotional about it that I think it has absolutely zero impact on Caleb as a prospect, and I would take him in a heartbeat at #1.

The only time I got remotely "emotional" in this thread was with Pest over what I felt was an attack on my character coming from somebody I consider a friend.

But keep ****ing that chicken.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:54 PM   #609
Supporter

Quote:
Yea, I'm so emotional about it that I think it has absolutely zero impact on Caleb as a prospect, and I would take him in a heartbeat at #1.

The only time I got remotely "emotional" in this thread was with Pest over what I felt was an attack on my character coming from somebody I consider a friend.

But keep ****ing that chicken.
Friends know you best so think about that.

If it wasn't at least partially true there is no reason to get emotional about it.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:57 PM   #610
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Friends know you best so think about that.

If it wasn't at least partially true there is no reason to get emotional about it.
Well considering he denied/rejected my interpretation, that doesn't add up either.

So you can just go **** yourself.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:59 PM   #611
Supporter

Quote:
Well considering he denied/rejected my interpretation, that doesn't add up either.

So you can just go **** yourself.
Maybe he saw through your interpretation.

You should probably log off for the day before your anger grows even more and you break your keyboard.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:03 PM   #612
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Maybe he saw through your interpretation.

You should probably log off for the day before your anger grows even more and you break your keyboard.
Nobody is mad.

This all started back up today because you can't keep my name out of your mouth and continue to misrepresent my position:

Quote:
No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor
I easily disproved this stupid representation of my position, and you've been talking about how mad I supposedly am ever since to deflect.

Again, not mad. You're just reeruned.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:05 PM   #613
Supporter

Quote:
Nobody is mad.

This all started back up today because you can't keep my name out of your mouth and continue to misrepresent my position:

I easily disproved this stupid representation of my position, and you've been talking about how mad I supposedly am ever since to deflect.

Again, not mad. You're just reeruned.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make it through the day.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:07 PM   #614
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make it through the day.
You: staylor26 believes A.

Me: no, here's me clearly saying B, the exact opposite, dumbass

You: YoU'Re sO MaD bRo
Old 04-01-2024, 02:09 PM   #615
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
ITT: Dudes who don't interact with Gen Zers. Blurred gender norms are kind of their thing.

Let’s not pretend like this is working out for them. Rampant anxiety and depression, often as a result of confused identities and roles and finding their place in society and believing that if they tend towards the feminine side then that means they are actually a woman and need surgery to “correct” their body.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.