Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:53 PM   #4411
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I would say they were far more exacerbated by wasting scholarships on Timberlake and Elmarko. At least with those two the fact that they were shitty basketball players should have been something at least foreseeable compared to a guy engaging in rape the first time he set foot on campus.
The difference is they actually played vs Morris never played a single minute. Yeah, recruiting them probably didn’t help with the depth issue, but they did eat some minutes.

Quote:
Even our worst season under Self in literal decades is better than Calipari’s UK in the NIL era, so that’s at least something.
Ah, yes, losing in the second round is substantially better than losing in the first (NIL was legal and went into effect in summer of 2021).
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:54 PM   #4412
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
hopefully hunter doesn't come back
Yeah, no. Everyone involved with this program should very much be hoping he does. Easily one of the best players in NCAA and would be even better on a team with actual shooting.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 03:55 PM   #4413
Ultrabanned

Quote:
You don't want to watch this team w/o Hunter. I promise you that. We need Furphy to stick around and sprout a pair of testicles and get some shooters around HD
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:55 PM   #4414
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Ah, yes, losing in the second round is substantially better than losing in the first (NIL was legal and went into effect in summer of 2021).
It is, yes. Glad we agree that losing to Gonzaga is better than losing to St. Peter’s and Oakland.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:57 PM   #4415
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
It is, yes. Glad we agree that losing to Gonzaga is better than losing to St. Peter’s and Oakland.
Or, you know, being Mizzou or K-State and not even being good enough to make the tournament.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:57 PM   #4416
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Moreover, on a positive note, as I mentioned a couple nights ago, apparently with us winning in the first round, it was the 17th straight season a Kansas team has won at least one game in the tourney, that is second only to North Carolina's 18 year run from 1981-1989. Next year we can tie history, and in 2026, claim history. So that's something kinda cool to look forward to.
Those numbers don't check out on the Carolina run, but I get what you're saying.

That was all I really needed. I didn't want us to lose to a team that plays like a girls 7th grade team. And the streak is nice.

I think the first round choker thing has faded because of that, but remember after the Bucknell and then Bradley losses for a long time our name would come up when anyone would talk about first round choke jobs.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:57 PM   #4417
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Do you think the fanbase would still be at Calipari’s throat if he lost today instead of Thursday?

The answer is yes.

Also, pretty sure in Lawrence they don’t raise banners for making it to the round of 32 just like in Lexington. They might in Lincoln, NE though.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:58 PM   #4418
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You don't want to watch this team w/o Hunter. I promise you that. We need Furphy to stick around and sprout a pair of testicles and get some shooters around HD
This program won a title two years ago with a slow footed big with a limited offensive game with no shot blocking or passing ability. Yeah, HD is definitely not the problem with this group.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 04:00 PM   #4419
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Those numbers don't check out on the Carolina run, but I get what you're saying.

That was all I really needed. I didn't want us to lose to a team that plays like a girls 7th grade team. And the streak is nice.

I think the first round choker thing has faded because of that, but remember after the Bucknell and then Bradley losses for a long time our name would come up when anyone would talk about first round choke jobs.
I dunno, I guess I blame myself for regurgitating a stat Scott Van Pelt puked up a couple nights ago. My bad.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:00 PM   #4420
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Do you think the fanbase would still be at Calipari’s throat if he lost today instead of Thursday?

The answer is yes.
UK fans have been asking for Calipari to get fired now for a literal decade now, so I’m not sure this proves what you think it does.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:01 PM   #4421
MVP

I want athletic bigs who can actually add something to the game when shots aren't falling
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:02 PM   #4422
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
I want athletic bigs who can actually add something to the game when shots aren't falling
I want shooting around one of the most skilled bigs in the country.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 04:02 PM   #4423
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
He's been the bright spot
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:03 PM   #4424
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
UK fans have been asking for Calipari to get fired now for a literal decade now, so I’m not sure this proves what you think it does.
This is the first time since after the 2015 loss that I think it’s impossible to defend him for season performances.

That’s including the St.Peters loss and 9-16.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:06 PM   #4425
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

It's nice to play to your seed and for or a 4 or 5, that's the 2nd round.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.