Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2024, 10:23 AM   #11
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana View Post
Orlando has been an absolute shit show since yesterday. There was a storm that effectively cut off Florida from the rest of the country so planes couldn't get in. My 5:00pm got pushed to 7:30, which made me miss my connection in Austin to San Diego. Then that was canceled and I was booked on a 6:05 to Albuquerque which was then canceled. Got rebooked on a 11:00am today, barely found a hotel room and now my 11:00 has been delayed until 1:39 which again is making me miss my connection in Austin. So they rebooked me out of Austin to San Diego on a 9:15pm which means I get to spend almost 6 hours in Austin on a layover.

I just stood in a line for over an hour to check my bag, praying ATC stops playing musical chairs with my flight. The departure time has changed no less than 10 times since I left for the airport at 9:45 this morning.

Just get me the hell out of Orlando to ANY other city so I can get home.
I fly mostly in the west but had a trade show in MCO week before last. That is one ****ed up airport. The signage is a cluster**** and security was worse than DEN.

Thankfully, I got a FIRST CLASS upgrade on the flight home so I survived. I forgot to tell everyone until today.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.