Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:10 PM   #1906
In Search of a Life

Mcconkey being compared to Garrett Wilson

That doesn’t pencil
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:11 PM   #1907
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

That doesn’t pencil
He's not a little bitch boy like Garrett so I agree.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:54 PM   #1908
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

That doesn’t pencil
He's not again people overreacting to the combine
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 03:25 PM   #1909
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Now that we had the Underwear Olympics its time for the kids on Twitter to change their boards and claim so and so is moving up or down.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 03:40 PM   #1910
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I’ve always thought of the combine as more of a disqualifier and validator than anything else.

If someone looks like shit, no issues knocking them down. It could speak to their preparation or dedication.

If someone looks great, it could validate the speed you see on film.

I’d always be cautious about bumping someone way up if the film doesn’t back it up.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 03:50 PM   #1911
Andy Reid Supporter

This kid looks really good too. I loved his tape

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:08 PM   #1912
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This kid looks really good too. I loved his tape

He’s my dude if Worthy isn’t there.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:49 PM   #1913
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Ok, so I watched some more Ladd McConkey.

Dude is a football player. Another WR I like. Crisp, perfect routes...like Scary Terry McLaurin.

Can play inside, outside, wherever.

Sean McVay must be like this watching McConk...

I would be good with him at 32 if Veach was too scared and chicken to get a Big Boy WR.

Makes me smile watching this guy cut it up and catch the ball.

A real football player.
Dang. I actually was thinking the same thing re: McLaurin watching him in the gauntlet drill and then watching his game action from this year. He put a lot of NFL players on their heels from a bunch of different alignments.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:29 PM   #1914
MVP

What's with Roman Wilson's tattoos? lol

Butterflies and shooting stars? ok.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:45 PM   #1915
MVP

1st
Harrison Jr
Nabers
Odunze
Thomas Jr
Worthy
Mitchell

2nd
McConkey
Franklin
Walker
Coleman
Legette
Burton

3rd
Polk
R Wilson
Pearsall
J Wilson
Cowing
Corley

4th
J Baker
McMillian
McCaffrey
Rice Jr
Thrash
Washington

^How's that big board look?
Old 03-03-2024, 05:47 PM   #1916
MVP

Noting ESPN has X. Legette ranked #5 in this WR class. (Prior to any post-combine updates)
Old 03-03-2024, 06:08 PM   #1917
Starter

Guys, talk to me about Tez. I hated him as a prospect and his initial slot seemed too high. He dropped everything at the senior bowl practices, but his ability to get open early was other worldly. His route running was fantastic and effortless. Is he done because of the drops? His frame? His combine was a step in the right direction, but there are serious concerns.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-03-2024, 06:37 PM   #1918
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’ve always thought of the combine as more of a disqualifier and validator than anything else.

If someone looks like shit, no issues knocking them down. It could speak to their preparation or dedication.

If someone looks great, it could validate the speed you see on film.

I’d always be cautious about bumping someone way up if the film doesn’t back it up.
Totally agree
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 07:01 PM   #1919
MVP

I don't think McConkey or Pearsall make it out of the second. They're both polished, tough receivers that have a lot of tape against top talent. GMs are going to look at both and see Kupp.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 07:19 PM   #1920
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSavedLatin View Post
Guys, talk to me about Tez. I hated him as a prospect and his initial slot seemed too high. He dropped everything at the senior bowl practices, but his ability to get open early was other worldly. His route running was fantastic and effortless. Is he done because of the drops? His frame? His combine was a step in the right direction, but there are serious concerns.
I'm still very interested.

Here's one for you guys, is Tez Walker a better or worse prospect than Rice was the previous year?

Same size, similar projected stats if Walker played a full season at NC, Rice would still have more yards but Walkers has the faster 40, off brand football programs, both have drop concerns, Rice was #11 on Draftbuzz and Walker is #14 in a loaded class... pretty decent comparison.

Honestly, sounds like Walker might be the better WR all around. Faster, better route runner.

What do you guys think?