Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2024, 08:23 PM  
Starter

Peacock exclusive playoff game is stupid

Bad move by the league. Quit being greedy and keeping your customers from watching your product.

Surely they wont put Mahomes in that game but who knows.
treeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-13-2024, 08:51 PM   #721
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
So far the commercials are all Peacock previews, which I actually find better than a normal broadcast commercials... if I'm paying $6 for this, might as well see what else is on.
There is so much content for $6. Poker Face is pretty decent. The Caley Cuoco murder thing is kinda fun.

But, they offer so many shows and movies, $6 is a really, really good deal.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 08:52 PM   #722
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
So far the commercials are all Peacock previews, which I actually find better than a normal broadcast commercials... if I'm paying $6 for this, might as well see what else is on.
4th quarter is commercial free too

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 08:53 PM   #723
DeadPunisher

For having one of the sexiest Women ever as a mother, Marishka Hargety (or whatever her name is) is so damn ugly.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-13-2024, 08:55 PM   #724
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post

Nice... thought I saw that somewhere.

It's been surprisingly good here. The internet isn't amazing, but no buffering or issues at all.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 08:57 PM   #725
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Peacocktv sux. I can't even log into my own account that I set up earlier this week.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:12 PM   #726
It was not a fair catch

STREAMING FOOTBALL SUCKS

I felt like I was watching and MIAA stream from 2001.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:21 PM   #727
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post

Love it!!!
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-13-2024, 10:21 PM   #728
It was not a fair catch

**** PEACOCK
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:22 PM   #729
[b]Supporter[/b]

Excellent production. Well worth the 5.99.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-13-2024, 10:23 PM   #730
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:23 PM   #731
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

It really wasn't so bad. I never had any issues outside of losing a few seconds after halftime, which was weird.

I definitely like the no commercial 4th quarter.

The whole thing still sucks, but it certainly could have sucked worse.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:25 PM   #732
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It really wasn't so bad. I never had any issues outside of losing a few seconds after halftime, which was weird.

I definitely like the no commercial 4th quarter.

The whole thing still sucks, but it certainly could have sucked worse.
I'll probably watch the shit out of some shows for the next month, tbh.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:26 PM   #733
pie is never free

Had a great time, and peacrock didn't get a damn dime

Heres to hoping it was a debacle for these greedy dicks
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:26 PM   #734
In my youth i pray to keep

My stream seemed about 90 seconds to 2 min behind the GTD.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:27 PM   #735
Banned!

Thought the Peacock coverage was great, but I love Tirico.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.