Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:12 PM   #70141
#triggering

So, do the Broncos win at Detroit Saturday night? I dunno. The Lions are certainly playing like crap, so as long as Wilson doesn’t turn it over and they freaking run the ball well, I am hopeful.

Lions have good weapons though… they need to hit Goff often and rattle him.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:24 PM   #70142
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
So, do the Broncos win at Detroit Saturday night? I dunno. The Lions are certainly playing like crap, so as long as Wilson doesn’t turn it over and they freaking run the ball well, I am hopeful.

Lions have good weapons though… they need to hit Goff often and rattle him.
Lions are the best team we face for the rest of the year, but if we lose to them and win the rest, we still have an 85% chance of making the playoffs (per NYT).
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-12-2023, 03:50 PM   #70143
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Goff is falling apart apparently. He looked confused Sunday for most of the 2nd half. I doubt he'll play any better this weekend.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 03:57 PM   #70144
MVP

Denver may win out.

The Chiefs just need to win 3 of 4 and the division is theirs. (And, no, I can't believe I'm actually typing this)

Been one weird ****ing season . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:33 PM   #70145
MVP

Tater like PMII has proven they can get there. The rest of the AFC QBs have less than stellar track records
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:37 PM   #70146
You gotta kill a few people

I think the Lions have lost 2 straight. I would be shocked if they lose this one too, but stranger things have happened.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:51 PM   #70147
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I think the Lions have lost 2 straight. I would be shocked if they lose this one too, but stranger things have happened.

On paper, DET should beat DEN every time. Too many weapons, many more good/great players. But they just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Maybe it's coaching, maybe it's just Goff's limitations as a QB, maybe it's something else entirely, or a mix of all the above, I have no idea.

I think part of it is Dan Campbell just making some terrible decisions that put his team in really bad spots. Like the 4th down he decided to go for inside his own 35-yd line. Again. I mean, wtf are you doing, dipstick? Not you, Campbell.

And then Goff is just shitting down his leg on some of these gotta-have-it drives.

Maybe their coaching staff just needs another year of seasoning, idk. Maybe they need to get off Goff sooner than later, because he's really struggling lately, and this isn't the first time, as we know.

Whatever the problem is, Sean Payton will try to exploit every weakness DET has, and he'll make them pay for them a few times at the very least.

Of course, DEN still is in a large talent deficit, so we'll see how it pans out, but if I were a DET fan, I'd be a little concerned at this point, because the Lions aren't playing very well right now, and it's becoming a trend.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:36 PM   #70148
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2023, 11:15 AM   #70149
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2023, 11:33 AM   #70150
Andy Reid Supporter

We're gonna be the 2 seed and play Denver in the WC at Arrowhead.

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2023, 12:00 PM   #70151
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Lol wtf is this shit?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2023, 01:10 PM   #70152
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Lol wtf is this shit?
Same guy that literally all season was scared shitless over Denver possibly getting Caleb or Maye now he posts this??
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2023, 01:14 PM   #70153
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

nah bro
Old 12-13-2023, 01:16 PM   #70154
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I hate the broncos, but I'll admit that Nathaniel Hackett can't be feeling good about himself right now.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2023, 01:28 PM   #70155
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Same guy that literally all season was scared shitless over Denver possibly getting Caleb or Maye now he posts this??
You said the Broncos were a garbage team all off-season and Sean Payton wouldn't change a thing.

What happened?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.