Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-24-2023, 12:25 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Anyone into collecting Pokemon? Its been kind of fun to do with my kids.
I never got into Pokemon beyond the Gameboy games, but I was addicted to Yugioh cards way back in the day. Also gave Magic the Gathering a try in college... I promptly gave away my cards after one trip with a buddy to a card shop for a tournament; it was a fun game, but the stereotype of the clientele was a little too accurate to want to associate.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-24-2023, 08:06 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
I never got into Pokemon beyond the Gameboy games, but I was addicted to Yugioh cards way back in the day. Also gave Magic the Gathering a try in college... I promptly gave away my cards after one trip with a buddy to a card shop for a tournament; it was a fun game, but the stereotype of the clientele was a little too accurate to want to associate.
Lol I get that we just collect them. Magic came out with a Lord of the rings collection yesterday and one card has a bounty of 2.5 million dollars on it
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-13-2023, 07:48 PM   #4
MVP

Sprinkles, bitches!

Don't know the print run. Maybe as low as /5

Easy decision. Bought for less than a discount blaster. $17.50
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230713_174153574.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	126293  
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.