Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2023, 10:01 AM  
In Search of a Life

Another top WR prospect working out with Mahomes today

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:17 PM   #136
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Johnston isn't explosive?

Dude had a 40.5" vert and 11'2" broad jump. His explosiveness is elite, and it's why he's so good after the catch.
It certainly didn't time as elite.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:20 PM   #137
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Huh?

Vert and broad jump are the explosive measurements.

Are you now talking about speed? I never said his long speed is great, but he's absolutely explosive.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:20 PM   #138
Hockey Town

Quote:
It's funny to me how 1 tenth of a second is the difference in people thinking some dude is the next Randy Moss or a bum.

Also if Johnston had run a 4.37 he's a top 10 pick..guys available at 31 are going to have warts. Like I pointed out Addison had completely difference roles in offenses, if you're gonna be that picky we can just not draft anyone.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:21 PM   #139
Hockey Town

Quote:
Huh?

Are you now talking about speed? I never said his long speed is great, but he's absolutely explosive.
It's completely overblown the only number Johnston through out that is concerning to me is his 3 cone.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:21 PM   #140
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's completely overblown the only number Johnston through out that is concerning to me is his 3 cone.
Agreed. That's definitely a little concerning, but there are also conflicting times.

It's hard to know with Pro Day stuff.

The vert and braid jump are combine #s though.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:22 PM   #141

Quote:
It's funny to me how 1 tenth of a second is the difference in people thinking some dude is the next Randy Moss or a bum.

Also if Johnston had run a 4.37 he's a top 10 pick..guys available at 31 are going to have warts. Like I pointed out Addison had completely difference roles in offenses, if you're gonna be that picky we can just not draft anyone.
In the first round? I'm absolutely fine with that.

And that's precisely my point. Now I can ultimately get behind taking any of those guys in the 1st, but I'm damn sure not going to support trading up for them and DEFINITELY not giving up a 2nd plus a 2024 1st rounder to get another of them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 02:22 PM   #142
Hockey Town

Quote:
Link?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 02:23 PM   #143
In Search of a Life

I'm not advocating for trading up for any of these WRs, but I wouldn't be mad about it either.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:23 PM   #144
Hockey Town

Quote:
In the first round? I'm absolutely fine with that.

And that's precisely my point. Now I can ultimately get behind taking any of those guys in the 1st, but I'm damn sure not going to support trading up for them and DEFINITELY not giving up a 2nd plus a 2024 1st rounder to get another of them.
With Addison it's that I think he'll be at 31, not going to get him.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:24 PM   #145

Quote:
Huh?

The 3-cone time and the shuttle times were not even good, let alone elite. (Vert and Broad don't 'time'; the word choice was not accidental)

As I said in the draft forum, the more I look at him, the more he looks like Alec Pierce. And that's a fine guy to have; even one I might be fine taking in the 1st.

But it's no slam dunk pick there. There could EASILY be better options available. And the idea that we should be trading up to get him or any of the other WRs in this class is just crazy town to me; it reeks of desperation.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:24 PM   #146
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
A 4.51 PRO DAY 40 is not something to be ignored though. What's that at the combine? Eeesh.

He doesn't look THAT slow in his highlights though imo.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:25 PM   #147
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
A 4.51 PRO DAY 40 is not something to be ignored though. What's that at the combine? Eeesh.

He doesn't look THAT slow in his highlights though imo.
I believe he plays faster than that time.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:25 PM   #148

Quote:
The 3-cone time and the shuttle times were not even good, let alone elite. (Vert and Broad don't 'time'; the word choice was not accidental)

As I said in the draft forum, the more I look at him, the more he looks like Alec Pierce. And that's a fine guy to have; even one I might be fine taking in the 1st.

But it's no slam dunk pick there. There could EASILY be better options available. And the idea that we should be trading up to get him or any of the other WRs in this class is just crazy town to me; it reeks of desperation.
Sure, if your point is that the top end WR's in this draft are really fringe 1st-2nd guys in previous drafts, i agree.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:26 PM   #149
Hockey Town

And also some of those concerns are why I go back to Addison, at worse I think Addison is a reliable starter in the offense here.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:26 PM   #150

Quote:
I believe he plays faster than that time.
Sometimes....