Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2023, 03:18 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Discussion: Who should we consider for our first rd pick?

It’s that time fellas! Little over 3 weeks out and it’s in our house!

I’ll put 2 options here.

1. Who do we pick if we sign a vet WR (Hopkins?) before the draft.

2 who do we pick if we don’t sign anyone else before the draft.

Who ya got?

Last edited by RunKC; 04-21-2023 at 10:58 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:19 PM   #31
MVP

My guess will be the flea bitten Bills won't enjoy it much

Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:20 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Foskey's falling to day 2. Maybe day 3.

Wright we'll have to go up and get. I think there's a fair chance we do if he falls past 20.
No ****ing way. He won't even make it out of the 2nd.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 06:29 PM   #33
__

I've got 10 minutes to burn.

Here's the chance I think either player is a Chief by the time the 1st round is over, out of 100%.

1. DT Mazi Smith, Michigan (13%)
2. DE Keion White, Georgia Tech (11%)
3. DE Myles Murphy, Clemson (10%)
4. DE Will McDonald, Iowa State (10%)
5. WR Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee (9%)
6. DE Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Kansas State (9%)
7. WR Quentin Johnson, TCU (8%)
8. DT Keeanu Benton, Wisconsin (7%)
9. WR Zay Flowers, Boston College (6%)
10. OT Broderick Jones, Georgia (5%)
11. DT Bryan Bresee, Clemson (4%)
12. OT Darnell Wright, Tennessee (4%)
13. OT Anton Harrison, Oklahoma (2%)
14. WR Jordan Addison, USC (1%)
15. RB Bijan Robinson, Texas (1%)

This was how likely based on (a.) will the player be available, and (b.) will the Chiefs be interested in taking him.

(In other words, I don't think Keion White is a better player than Will McDonald, I just think he's more likely to be a Chief by the end of the day.)
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:30 PM   #34
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No ****ing way. He won't even make it out of the 2nd.
I meant round 3, my bad.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:39 PM   #35
MVP

One of these 16 guys:

DT Carter/Breese/Smith
DE Murphy/Foskey/White/Tuipolutu/Adebaware
OT Jones/Wright/Harrison
WR Johnston/Hyatt/Flowers
RB Robinson/Gibbs

Please.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 04-03-2023 at 07:45 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2023, 01:50 AM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I am sure it depends on how far up we trade. I have little doubt that Clark wants a splash pick and that isn't happening at 31.
It only makes sense to trade up. 10 rookies aren’t making the roster, and they’re going to need either a stud edge or WR, neither of which is likely to be there at the last pick.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-04-2023, 01:54 AM   #37
MVP

PFF had a mock where we selected Zay Flowers. I've seen his name thrown around CP a few times. I like the KC kid, Adeb... whatever his name is.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-04-2023, 02:47 AM   #38
Starter

Quentin Johnston!

Our future HOF WR.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-04-2023, 03:28 AM   #39
Politically Incorrect

NOT a RB, that I am sure of.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2023, 07:18 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
NOT a RB, that I am sure of.
I'd be genuinely stoked if we took either of the RBs being considered 1st rounders. It goes against all logic but I think these are the most exciting possible picks that could happen in the draft. B Robinson or J Gibbs would be phenomenal in our offense!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2023, 07:24 AM   #41
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Carter will 100% be the pick if he falls to us... The idea of him/Chris Jones in the middle....
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2023, 07:30 AM   #42
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'd be genuinely stoked if we took either of the RBs being considered 1st rounders. It goes against all logic but I think these are the most exciting possible picks that could happen in the draft. B Robinson or J Gibbs would be phenomenal in our offense!
Yeah, Gibbs would be fantastic in our offense.

But if we added Bijan... like.

Think of it this way:

1. Can the Chiefs lose if they are able to run on people? No.
2. With a Bijan/Pacheco one-two punch, are we going to be able to run on people? Yes.

I think Bijan makes this team better in ways we haven't seen since Kareem Hunt and Pat were carving people up in 2018.
Old 04-04-2023, 07:35 AM   #43
In Search of a Life

If we take one of those two guys in the first round I'm going to go back to college to learn computer science. Then I'm going to figure out how to us IPs and find you two who said to take a RB in the first round. I'm going to drive to your houses and absolutely fill your mailboxes with the most vile human shit you've ever seen.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 07:38 AM   #44
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If we take one of those two guys in the first round I'm going to go back to college to learn computer science. Then I'm going to figure out how to us IPs and find you two who said to take a RB in the first round. I'm going to drive to your houses and absolutely fill your mailboxes with the most vile human shit you've ever seen.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:05 AM   #45
Starter

The only prediction I have is that they will not select a player at 31. Hoping that Murphy, Carter, Johnston, or Smith falls into the 20s....somebody will. Lots of value in trading down, but how many rookies can they sign/carry again?
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.