Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-11-2022, 05:57 PM  
MVP

Raiders Player Jermaine Eluemunor Says Chiefs Fans Called Him the N-Word

This story will grow.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:11 PM   #256
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Not sure if my NSFW tag is working, so, NSFW

https://youtu.be/Ty3SArUjgvQ
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 02:11 PM   #257
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You know, I find something interesting in this.

I speak German as well as English and am familiar with other languages. Many of those languages have proper pronouns and they're specifically used for people of status or people you don't know.

Perhaps we're just too comfortable with being "friendly" to strangers instead of being respectful and polite.
Yep, it's always semi-formal with "yes sir" or agreeing it's " yes, correct" never "that's right" because right is a direction
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:12 PM   #258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
jd, if your whole point is that it's a word you wouldn't use at a dinner table...then, lol ok.

Not all words are for use at the dinner table, bud.

That doesn't mean they aren't in frequent use and understood by those who use them as non-offensive.

Like when my wife and all her GF's refer to each other as "bitches".
You are not making any point that you think you are making.

Have a good one.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:12 PM   #259
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I dont need to quote the rest, because you ****ing know the answer. You are just too ignorant to come to the conclusion.
That's nice dear. The word will continue to be used frequently in a non-offensive manner by millions of people and you can just get over it.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:13 PM   #260
No Keys, No Problem

Well Jermaine...I've checked the law on this, just because someone tells you to go to hell...that doesn't mean you need to take the trip.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:13 PM   #261

Quote:
You are not making any point that you think you are making.

Have a good one.
You're not making any point at all.

Again, the conversation was about the difference between er and ga. To which their is a distinct difference.

However you FEEL about the suitability of its application means nothing. People will continue to use the word and you'll continue to be miffed.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:17 PM   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Not sure if my NSFW tag is working, so, NSFW

https://youtu.be/Ty3SArUjgvQ

Couldn't be summed up more perfectly.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:29 PM   #263
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Nah, I'm not gonna bother going through.

Still funny though.
You can't. Because they don't exist. Because what you posted simply isn't ****ing true.

Just because I see through the hypocrisy doesn't make me a racist nor a *conservative*, though it's probably easier for small-minded simpletons to label me those things, just so they can judge people and compartmentalize the ideas and concepts that don't fit their narrowly-viewed - and, ever-changing, even dependent on the situation, as it were - definitions of how and what they want to believe...which, ironically, the antithesis of what many purport to believe...

Being open-minded requires a willingness to understand that one doesn't have it ALL figured out.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #264
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Again, if its not a big deal then use it in public. I don't give a shit. I'm not black so it's meaning to me means **** all.
Even words that HAVE meanings don't mean THAT much to me.

You could call me any euphemism for a gay slur or call my mom a one who sucks the penis, and I don't really give a shit.

If I was gay, I wouldn't care if someone called me OR my mom a one who sucks the penis. Since I'm not gay, and am secure in my sexuality, I don't care if someone insinuates I'm gay.

And since, most every woman who isn't a nun or a gold-star lesbian has probably had a dick in her mouth, I have to assume that includes my mom. And definitely billay's.

So, are we saying that sticks and stones may break my bones, but calling me a bundle of sticks justifies any outrage, especially if I were gay? But it's okay for other gay people to call each other bundles of sticks, but only with a soft 't'?

**** thank CHRIST I'm not so limited in my thinking.

People can say what they want.

The only word I won't use is the 'r-word', and I think "reerun" should be replaced with "raider" after Monday Night...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:47 PM   #265

And definitely Billay's.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:50 PM   #266

"What if someone calls my mama a whore?"

"Is she?"
Old 10-12-2022, 02:56 PM   #267
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
"What if someone calls my mama a whore?"

"Is she?"
LOL...one of the best scenes. Be nice
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:56 PM
rabblerouser
This message has been deleted by rabblerouser. Reason: Double posted
Old 10-12-2022, 04:04 PM   #268
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I want to pronounce that guy's name as L-M-N-O-R, and it bothers me that the P and Q are missing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:00 PM   #269
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Who would use THAT word as their safe word?
Already forgotten the 'twisted genuis' of Todd Solondz? Vi and Mr. Scott in 'Storytelling?'

NSFW, as if not evident from context OR link, but it was a major studio cinema release

Spoiler!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:09 PM   #270
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
When people say things like, "I want cheffers to die", it's rarely taken literally. I think it's universally understood that no one really WANTS him to die.

A word like "****er" is much more direct in its purpose.
literal versus direct aren't the metrics you're actually using.

It's objective versus emotional.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote