Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-01-2022, 07:10 PM   #2
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Ha. I remember calling Z92 (the ROCK in Omaha) and requesting Iron Maiden...they would always say "yeah, we'll get that one up in a little bit..." Took me awhile to realize there was no way in hell they were going to play Iron Maiden. I was young and naive...
Yeah, I remember the local StL station K-SHE 95 finally started Monday Night Metal (EITHER YOU ROCK OR YOU SUCK). Still never seemed like they played too much real heavy metal at that point. Probably Maiden, Priest, and Metallica were about as heavy as they got.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 07:15 PM   #3
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Yeah, I remember the local StL station K-SHE 95 finally started Monday Night Metal (EITHER YOU ROCK OR YOU SUCK). Still never seemed like they played too much real heavy metal at that point. Probably Maiden, Priest, and Metallica were about as heavy as they got.
Up here it was 93 KROC, they did some metal thing I think on Friday nights. Shockingly good, but that wasn't until the 90's.

It's funny, cuz now you hear metal on the...classic rock station...classic...**** I'm old...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 07:45 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Up here it was 93 KROC, they did some metal thing I think on Friday nights. Shockingly good, but that wasn't until the 90's.

It's funny, cuz now you hear metal on the...classic rock station...classic...**** I'm old...
What's that meme, 'you settle in for some Zeppelin when you hear about the next classic rock block, . . . and the radio starts playing Weezer. . . '
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 07:52 PM   #5
Supporter

HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 07:58 PM   #6
Veteran

It was a little before my time, but I remember my mom playing Johnny Cash as a child and loving Daddy Sang Bass. Earliest radio songs I remember liking were Beat It by MJ and Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli