Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2022, 09:21 AM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Blues accomplished what i think al Blues fans hoped for: stole one in CO to start the series. Now it's a race to three.

Was a little flukey tonight; Avs made a lot of uncharacteristic errors (how about that crazy moment when two of them skated right into each and turned it over?). Don't expect that to be an issue in the next game.

Was a bit surprised that the Blues won the chaos portion of the game. I figured that any wild unscripted incidents would favor the faster, more talented Avs. Feel like STL got a little lucky there.

But I loved the way the Blues came right back in this game and played much better team defense, tried to punch CO in the mouth from the get-go, but didn't lose control and take a bunch of penalties.

Good job, boys.
The Blues may not be as talented as the Avs but I think they might have the mental edge in this series. They're the underdog and have less to lose. Avs can't get past the second round in recent years. They have to be thinking "here we go again."
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.