Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-27-2021, 08:51 AM   #2
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Ok all caught up now, and maaan I just can't believe what a disappointing season its been... was that REALLY the best they could do in the second to last episode of the season?

Spending 20 more worthless minutes on Jimmy's ass, and another 15 on Kayce trying to understand the meaning of his spirit animal?

And another 10 or so on the enviro-radical who loves ****ing her enemies?

**** me

Its easy to see where all of Taylor Sheridans creative energies are being spent these days, and thats 1883... which is a VASTLY superior product at this point

But probably not enough to make me sign up and pay extra for it, because **** Taylor Sheridan
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2021, 09:02 AM   #3
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
The finale is gonna be just as I feared, they'll try to cram 3 hours of crap into an hour and thirty minutes, and its gonna be a MESS... just like the Walking Dead used to do
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2021, 08:20 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The finale is gonna be just as I feared, they'll try to cram 3 hours of crap into an hour and thirty minutes, and its gonna be a MESS... just like the Walking Dead used to do
Yeah, I just don't see how they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and save this season and give hope for next.

On an unrelated note after Yellowstone 1886 restarted so I watched the opening again. The aftermath at the Dunker Church at the Battle of Antietam. Was that Tom Berenger playing the Union Officer giving comfort to Tug McGraw's dipshit son?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2021, 08:48 PM   #5
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah, I just don't see how they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and save this season and give hope for next.

On an unrelated note after Yellowstone 1886 restarted so I watched the opening again. The aftermath at the Dunker Church at the Battle of Antietam. Was that Tom Berenger playing the Union Officer giving comfort to Tug McGraw's dipshit son?
Tom Hanks
gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 08:49 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh4chiefs View Post
Tom Hanks
Seriously?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2021, 08:50 PM   #7
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Seriously?
According to IMDB, yes. I just watched it again, it's him.
gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gh4chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 09:31 PM   #8
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Seriously?
Don't let the big beard fool ya
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.