Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2021, 02:54 PM   #2
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I kinda figured you would've gotten wind of that situation, I'm still just stupefied that he was even there to begin with... the ****ing BALLS on that old dude
Some people liked to talk shit on Randall and his views but the fact is he walked the walk not just the talk which trumps 99% of this board. You could tell he was a man of convictions.

Warrior doing Warrior shit. RIP.

I have as much respect or more for Randall as any person in this forum.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 03:03 PM   #3
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Some people liked to talk shit on Randall and his views but the fact is he walked the walk not just the talk which trumps 99% of this board. You could tell he was a man of convictions.

No lie... the life he led from Vietnam, to his military intelligence experience, to his final act of supreme bravery at an advanced age is a genuine marvel, and incredible example for ALL Americans

Sure wish his son would let us know how to get that book...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:20 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
No lie... the life he led from Vietnam, to his military intelligence experience, to his final act of supreme bravery at an advanced age is a genuine marvel, and incredible example for ALL Americans

Sure wish his son would let us know how to get that book...
Me too. I'd like some info to be able to preorder.

I'm really interested in hearing about the time he said he spent in Moscow in the 80's while the Soviet's still ruled. Life in an embassy must be much more boring than it sounds. But who knows. Maybe it is all the glitz, glamor and spy stuff like in the movies.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-07-2021, 05:07 PM   #5
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

The man who posted under the alias Randallflagg is a hero PERIOD. Those who spoke ill of this man are cowards. Politics be damned. God Bless you the man we knew as Randall. and Peace to his family. Christopher- Your father IS a hero and a Patriot. This country would not exist were it not FOR men like him.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.