Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2021, 10:30 PM   #2
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Yeah, I don't think it's a question of motivation. He's plenty motivated. I think his biggest problem is that he doesn't trust his guys right now.
It's this right here. Basically all new, young offensive line. They've done great at times and other times they've shit the bed. That's to be expected and I think it will get better with more games under their belt. Mahomes will benefit from that time with them as well.

As far as the receivers, with all the crazy tipped passes, dropped balls, fumbles, and random crazy shit that somehow results in a turnover every other possession, it's gotten in Mahomes head. That will also get better with time. I mean it ****ing has to right? This shit's insane. This team was one of the best in the league at not turning the football over. For several years. Now all of a sudden they're turning it over on a 1/4 of their possessions? Crazy.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 10:32 PM   #3
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
It's this right here. Basically all new, young offensive line. They've done great at times and other times they've shit the bed. That's to be expected and I think it will get better with more games under their belt. Mahomes will benefit from that time with them as well.

As far as the receivers, with all the crazy tipped passes, dropped balls, fumbles, and random crazy shit that somehow results in a turnover every other possession, it's gotten in Mahomes head. That will also get better with time. I mean it ****ing has to right? This shit's insane. This team was one of the best in the league at not turning the football over. For several years. Now all of a sudden they're turning it over on a 1/4 of their possessions? Crazy.
The turnover thing is totally unsustainable and yet somehow they've managed to sustain it for 8 weeks. It's an anti-miracle.

The coin has to come up in our favor eventually. When it does, Patrick will look a lot closer to normal.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:40 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
The turnover thing is totally unsustainable and yet somehow they've managed to sustain it for 8 weeks. It's an anti-miracle.

The coin has to come up in our favor eventually. When it does, Patrick will look a lot closer to normal.
It's really remarkable how many bad little things the team has experienced this year. It's one of those things where all the bad juju hits you at once. It either makes for an incredible turnaround story. Or we just need to get through the year in one piece then start fresh next year.

This team will likely be just fine once we get this out of their system. And I think the adversity will ground them again and motivate them.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 10:58 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post

I really have reservations about Brown at LT. I'd move him to guard or rt in the offseason if he refuses to drop him altogether. Look at Niag in the offseason and draft one somewhere. Maybe trade for the LT in Philly.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.