Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:59 AM   #39466
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Putin regularly embarrasses professional hockey players as well.
Good point. Putin can cover the left side of the field. The Kimolester can cover the right.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:38 AM   #39467
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
😂
I had them at 8 wins 9 losses.
10-7 with no playoffs was my call before the season started and I will stick with that…
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:03 AM   #39468
SuperChiefs

Well this thread took a interesting turn
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:18 AM   #39469
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
So who wins - the presidents or the foreigners?
Honestly, I think the foreigners would win easily. That LB corps is frightening.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:47 AM   #39470
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
10-7 with no playoffs was my call before the season started and I will stick with that…
I just can't see them winning 10. The schedule gets difficult after the first 3.
Where are the next 7 W's coming from?
Wash, Detroit, Cinn.,I can see, so that puts them at 6 wins and if u split with the West, that's 9.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2021, 12:16 PM   #39471
MVP

Quote:
I just can't see them winning 10. The schedule gets difficult after the first 3.
You knew they would be excited after the first 3...their next two opponents were 3-29 last year...both have a rookie QB and new HC.

Donks could go 14-3 if they just played these 3 teams all season.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:40 PM   #39472
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Honestly, I think the foreigners would win easily. That LB corps is frightening.
It's a strong group. I think the ILBs are a bit undersized, but tough as nails. You don't want to end up under the pile with Genghis Khan and Josef Stalin.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:54 PM   #39473
#triggering

Quote:
Where are the next 7 W's coming from?
Wash, Detroit, Cinn.,I can see, so that puts them at 6 wins and if u split with the West, that's 9.
Let’s say they go 3-0 … next stretch is brutal and should temper enthusiasm for the faithful.

WFT, CIN, DET, PHI, DAL are all winnable. I could see two splits in the division, maybe 3 if KC rests everyone in the final game.

Ravens in Denver, week 4… could be a potential upset.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-17-2021, 04:00 PM   #39474
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Putin regularly embarrasses professional hockey players as well.
Putin already has a SB ring though. Except it used to belong to Kraft. Probably my favorite and only Putin story.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2021, 07:51 PM   #39475
Consuming CP souls

Denver could lose to any team on that schedule. Teams without a QB or elite defense don't get auto wins assigned to them
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2021, 05:09 AM   #39476
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Denver could lose to any team on that schedule. Teams without a QB or elite defense don't get auto wins assigned to them
Without a doubt…
Old 09-18-2021, 09:30 AM   #39477
sorta mod-ish

After this season, I'd offer a late round pick to Denver for Lock. I'd love to see what he could do with the kid and what Lock would pick up from Mahomes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:19 AM   #39478
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's a strong group. I think the ILBs are a bit undersized, but tough as nails. You don't want to end up under the pile with Genghis Khan and Josef Stalin.
Based off my understanding, Stalin was on the smallish side. Might be hard to shed blockers. He might be a better fit at Safety ala Mathieu.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-18-2021, 02:24 PM   #39479
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Based off my understanding, Stalin was on the smallish side. Might be hard to shed blockers. He might be a better fit at Safety ala Mathieu.
The Tasmanian Devil of Looney Toons fame was also smallish. He didn’t have any trouble shedding blockers.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-19-2021, 09:16 PM   #39480
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
I don’t understand why you would say Denver doesn’t have an elite defense. And they seem to have, at minimum, a very serviceable QB. That leads to a very serviceable offense with the weapons this team has—Sutton, for examples seems to be jumping right back in at a pro bowl level and Fant was already there. The defense by all appearances is good enough not to require a spectacular offense.

Which is not to say Denver should be big favorites, but it seems to be a team that will compete week in and week out.
manchambo has disabled reputation