Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:53 AM   #1216
Supporter

Sauto had a really bad issue pop up in his personal life involving his children. I’m actually going to be driving out his way soon and planned on dropping by.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 11:55 AM   #1217
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Sauto had a really bad issue pop up in his personal life involving his children. I’m actually going to be driving out his way soon and planned on dropping by.
Terrible, glad you’re checking in on him.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:07 PM   #1218
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Tell him i said what up. Sauto is a really great dude
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:31 PM   #1219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Man that sucks. Hopefully things will/are better.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:02 PM   #1220
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Dylan?

She's literally a swanky up-town New York City girl. Think sex and the city.

At least I'm pretty sure she's the one who gave me NYC advice when I was there. Hell, too many people to remember but it's not like this place is overflowing with women giving out advice on visiting Manhattan.
Haha fair enough and I believe you, but when she used to post she always had these incredible sources of info on international politics and far flung war zones etc… as if she were some kinda insider on that scene
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:03 PM   #1221
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
With that kind of attitude, we're never going to find Mr. Iowanian.

The least you could do is go outside and smack a big stick against a tree trunk a few times.

FAX
I'd send him a smoke signal, but this part of the country is already doing that...

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:03 PM   #1222
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Hope things work out for him.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:09 PM   #1223
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I don’t want to track him down. Trust can easily be lost. I never post about posters real life’s on here unless they had already posted that info on here. Never. That’s a line no one should cross.

Guys leave The Planet, I never ask why in real life or bring it up unless they do. I assumed one of you were friends in real life. Or at least “friends” on social media. My bad.
Yeah, I'm sure over the past couple decades almost every mod had/has been to multiple tailgates, bashes, etc.... Sauto's a rare exception (nttawwt) and we probably have the fewest mods ever who actually live in KC.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:14 PM   #1224
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, I'm sure over the past couple decades almost every mod had/has been to multiple tailgates, bashes, etc.... Sauto's a rare exception (nttawwt) and we probably have the fewest mods ever who actually live in KC.
Clay for mod.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 04:17 PM   #1225
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I'd send him a smoke signal, but this part of the country is already doing that...

Yeah, we could smell those fires in KC this morning. Hope you all get some moisture soon.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:34 PM   #1226
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah, we could smell those fires in KC this morning. Hope you all get some moisture soon.
That's insane. Arizona has gotten a pretty decent amount in the past month or so and I think the fires around here are now contained, at least. Haven't had a morning where everything smells like a campfire in over a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Clay for mod.

via Gfycat

Old 08-01-2021, 04:51 PM   #1227
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I'm still alive.
Joeyranaway?

Haven’t seen that guy post in over 10 years
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:28 PM   #1228
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
That's insane. Arizona has gotten a pretty decent amount in the past month or so and I think the fires around here are now contained, at least. Haven't had a morning where everything smells like a campfire in over a month.

via Gfycat

Yeah, wife and I were sitting out back having coffee early this morning. We smelled it wondered if there has been a home fire last night. Once we came in I checked on Nextdoor and people was reporting the fire smell. Someone linked a local news clip saying its a bit hazy and that fire smell was from the fires out west in Colorado.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:42 PM   #1229
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Right on. Send all of our best wishes.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:01 PM   #1230
**** That Noise

I’m baaaaack!
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote