Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2021, 02:38 PM   #2
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He's better than that. Can't think of anyone who's come close to doing as much for so many people here. All the times he's opened his home up for us, dealing not only with the crazed drunken hijinks but the aftermath none of us saw. He and his wife should be sainted. Just not anytime soon.
I completely agree. I wasn’t trying to undersell him by any means. I just know that there are others here who have been extremely generous and helpful in their own ways and I did not want to slight them.

So let me say it another way: he’s as good as they come and definitely better than most.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 03:53 PM   #3
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He's better than that. Can't think of anyone who's come close to doing as much for so many people here. All the times he's opened his home up for us, dealing not only with the crazed drunken hijinks but the aftermath none of us saw. He and his wife should be sainted. Just not anytime soon.
About ten years ago, he and I road tripped to Texarkana to spend a week with Dole.

And anyone who knows Joe KNOWS he is a connoisseur of music.

He premade about twenty CD's for the trip and we rocked out the whole way there. Laughed our asses off at the podunk Arkansas towns and names.

Spent the week with Dole partying and listening to live music. Drank moonshine backstage! LOL

One of my favorite vacations. Seems like yesterday.

I love him like a brother.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:05 PM   #4
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
About ten years ago, he and I road tripped to Texarkana to spend a week with Dole.

And anyone who knows Joe KNOWS he is a connoisseur of music.

He premade about twenty CD's for the trip and we rocked out the whole way there. Laughed our asses off at the podunk Arkansas towns and names.

Spent the week with Dole partying and listening to live music. Drank moonshine backstage! LOL

One of my favorite vacations. Seems like yesterday.

I love him like a brother.

It was also draft weekend. And Blues Traveler was playing at a local music fest. I drove up from Tyler that weekend and saw very little of the first day of the draft due to being miserable on a couch in another room from a way bad hangover from the fest the night before (I account for a couple of those drunk hijinks Fraz mentioned).

He introduced us to the Kenny Wayne Shepard 10 Days Out album/DVD that weekend. A couple of those songs pop up in my play lists on a fairly regular basis.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:10 PM   #5
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post

He introduced us to the Kenny Wayne Shepard 10 Days Out album/DVD that weekend.
We wore that CD OUT. I still listen to it regularly.

Gatemouth? Hubie Sumlin?

Last edited by stevieray; 04-25-2021 at 04:42 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote