Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-30-2021, 11:22 AM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yeah, like Wallace too. If he's healthy he's got talent.

I like the idea of Terry round 3 or 4 as a cheap Sammy replacement. Just run him down the field and let him punish people if they overplay Hill or Kelce.
That’s not how we utilized Watkins at all. We need a legit route runner at the X position.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:44 AM   #3
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That’s not how we utilized Watkins at all. We need a legit route runner at the X position.
We aren't getting a player like Sammy in the late 3rd round.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:49 AM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
We aren't getting a player like Sammy in the late 3rd round.
We don’t need an exact clone. There was a reason that Sammy went in the top 10 of his draft. Give me an X receiver that doesn’t run a 4.3 and I’m good. I’m damn sure not drafting Terry in the 3rd round.

But I’m also of the mindset that I’m drafting Bateman or Marshall if I have the chance and trading up for a LT.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:55 AM   #5
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
We don’t need an exact clone. There was a reason that Sammy went in the top 10 of his draft. Give me an X receiver that doesn’t run a 4.3 and I’m good. I’m damn sure not drafting Terry in the 3rd round.

But I’m also of the mindset that I’m drafting Bateman or Marshall if I have the chance and trading up for a LT.
Would love Bateman. Again, not available late 3rd round.

Marshall..there's something off with him. He's got an awkwardness or clumsiness to him..again, either way won't be available late 3rd round.

If I am drafting a guy then I need to know that they do something well. Terry is something I can envision working because he will draw attention.

Just appears more threatening to me than finding this year's Bryan Edwards or Van Jefferson.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 12:20 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Would love Bateman. Again, not available late 3rd round.

Marshall..there's something off with him. He's got an awkwardness or clumsiness to him..again, either way won't be available late 3rd round.

If I am drafting a guy then I need to know that they do something well. Terry is something I can envision working because he will draw attention.

Just appears more threatening to me than finding this year's Bryan Edwards or Van Jefferson.
There’s a guy I would like at that spot but I’m not saying his name until after he’s drafted.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote