Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-07-2021, 10:04 AM  
Life is changing..

Have the nerves set in for you yet?

I was already a nervous wreck for the game last year at this time.

This year... virtually nothing.

You?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:22 PM   #76
legend

Last year I was just excited that they made it. Just like the Royals in '14 I knew even if they lost they'd be back. Now, all I can think about is the legacy of Mahomes. I want that kid to be undefeated in SBs so bad, where the guy he is chasing(brady) is absoliutely not.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:24 PM   #77
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
collect-ed.
A collected collective?

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:40 PM   #78
Politically Incorrect

No nerves at all at this point.

Depending on how the game plays out, I may develop nerves if it stays real close to the end.

Just like you never rule out Mahomes in a close game, you never rule out Brady either.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:41 PM   #79
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I’ve taken 3 shits today. I’m ready!!!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:48 PM   #80
Starter

No... this team is truly great and has as good a chance to win a game as any team in history. There is no need to be nervous. Even if we don't win this particular one, this is the start of a dynasty and we will win plenty more. Even the best teams in history don't do it every year. Be confident in the team. There is no need for loser mentality that says it's all going to fall apart at any moment. Those days are gone
joethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-07-2021, 01:49 PM   #81
Pessimistically optimistic.

I'm super hyped, but those jitters were a hundred-fold last year at this time.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:51 PM   #82
Stram was Cav

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Im nervous about the O-line.
Me too.
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:14 PM   #83
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Even with the obvious issues at OL, I'm just not that worried. Almost serene right now. More anxious about getting all the food ready.

I know that during the game I'll have some itchy moments, but unlike last year, I'm just not apprehensive at all leading up to the game.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:16 PM   #84
You don't faze me, Gobble.

More pumped than nervous. I'm fully confident they'll win this game.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:18 PM   #85
Indian Twitter

I drank to much Crown last night to feel any nerves today. It's actually kind of working out.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 02:21 PM   #86
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The stakes are so damn high. Win and we get glory. Lose and a smug pedophile gets his dick sucked for the next thousand years.

We have to win. The alternative is unconscionable.
This right here.

Last year I was nervous, but moreso because I really wanted us to shake the choker, 50-year SB drought ordeal.

This year I'm nervous because there's more on the line. We cannot let Brady win another Super Bowl.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:22 PM   #87
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I’ve taken 3 shits today. I’m ready!!!
For a colonoscopy???
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:23 PM   #88
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Im nervous about the O-line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior5 View Post
Me too.
I think that's the elephant in the room.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:28 PM   #89
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You are overlooking that Brady communicates directly with Satan...he kicks everyone out of his house for 2 weeks for quality time with his dark master. His witch wife already stuck pins in Fisher's ankle and performed a car accident ritual. What are the odds of a car being stranded at that precise moment...at that location.

He's 43 year old man that looks 33...real-life Benjamin Buttons.

Mahomes will have to harness all of the (+) energy in the universe today...It's classic good vs. straight evil.
that's bullshit but I believe it
Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Humbug must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:28 PM   #90
Starter

Been nervous since beating Buffalo. No sleep last night.
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.