Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2021, 01:06 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree with much of what you said in both posts in terms of value versus skill set and scheme fit. This piece on a big-bodied WR though doesn't really fit the Reid mold. I think if you were talking guys like Anthony Schwartz, Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Marquez Stevenson, and Dazz Newsome in that paragraph, I'd be much inclined to agree. Speedier, shiftier guys that can get uncovered in a hurry rather than the big-bodied jump-ball receivers are what he targets most consistently.
Yes, except that we have two already.

A bigger body, more physical receiver that you still have to respect downfield (like Watkins when healthy) is the guy that creates the further matchup issue. A guy like Collins (doesn't have to be him, just a bigger, more physical receiver) would feast when teams roll coverage to Hill and Kelce. A bigger, physical receiver like that would be nearly impossible for a corner to effectively cover 1-on-1.

Mocks picking more Tyreek clones are missing the point, I think.

think of it as a bridge between Kelce and Hill.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.