Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2020, 09:52 PM  
In Search of a Life

Texas high school football player slams ref to the ground after ejection

Wow!

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:29 PM   #136
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Oh, but you did send the dick pic. That explains everything.
Nope.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:29 PM   #137
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I highly doubt that has ever happened.
Ah, so it's not because it's the logical thing to do, but because it's a common thing to do.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:31 PM   #138
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
SiGNifiCaNtlY dAMAgE yoUr FuTurE. By missing out on a high school football game? I mean, yeah, if you peak in high school maybe.

If the team puts each other over individual accomplishments this doesn’t happen. One for all and all for one.
I said "could." Dumbass.

Have you never heard of HS athletes getting scholarships for athletics? Those playoff games "COULD" have made a difference in a kid's future. maybe not. But it is possible. And yeah, I've seen a single game make that kind of a difference in a kid's life.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 06:34 PM   #139
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Nope.
Apparently you did something similar. You played a part in some prank, which means there was some level of planning that you took part in, some level of participation that you willingly involved yourself in.

The fact that you can't see that, and see the difference between your willing participation in some stupid prank, and the impulsive behavior of one player speaks volumes. Get a brain.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:35 PM   #140
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
I said "could." Dumbass.

Have you never heard of HS athletes getting scholarships for athletics? Those playoff games "COULD" have made a difference in a kid's future. maybe not. But it is possible. And yeah, I've seen a single game make that kind of a difference in a kid's life.
You said would you ****. **** off.

You sound like the type that lives vicariously through high school athletes. You’re the weird guy at the game who isn’t related to anyone playing yet you’re oddly obsessed aren’t you?
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 06:39 PM   #141
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Apparently you did something similar. You played a part in some prank, which means there was some level of planning that you took part in, some level of participation that you willingly involved yourself in.

The fact that you can't see that, and see the difference between your willing participation in some stupid prank, and the impulsive behavior of one player speaks volumes. Get a brain.
Can't really dox myself here but I had no part in "planning" because there was no plan and my involvement was to find a specific kid's locker. Which was super easy because there was a list of lockers with their users on a corkboard.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:42 PM   #142
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Ah, so it's not because it's the logical thing to do, but because it's a common thing to do.
You get the world you deserve working in corporate. You trade logic and some of your freedoms for a stable paycheck and benefits.

Don't like the idea that some dude's actions -or even alleged actions- can have consequences for you? Then find another job.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:51 PM   #143
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
You said would you ****. **** off.

You sound like the type that lives vicariously through high school athletes. You’re the weird guy at the game who isn’t related to anyone playing yet you’re oddly obsessed aren’t you?
What the **** are you talking about? Are you on drugs?
Old 12-04-2020, 06:52 PM   #144
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I dunno how you grew up but collective punishments is pretty standard.
In school they weren’t uncommon,but that was generally when an actual perpetrator couldn't be identified. So everyone gets punished. And i still question whether that is a proper course of action.

Can't think of any instances of it in my adult life.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:09 PM   #145
Why so serious?

Quote:
Come on. This is a short-sighted stretch of an argument. The likelihood that another game would make a meaningful difference in one of these players' lives is so small but, yes, obviously non-zero. We can agree on that point.

But if we're talking about the 1-in-1,000 scenario, maybe the district's pulling this team out of the playoffs sends some message down the line. Maybe there's some kid out there in two years stewing on the sidelines about some call, telling his teammates that he's going to bury that ref, and maybe they think back to this situation, and understand that it impacts the entire team, and talk him off a ledge. Maybe that changes the course of that kid's life because he didn't make a catastrophic error in judgment. Maybe this teaches these kids to be more accountable for the actions of their teammates.

I'm not saying I agree with the district's call. It's a tough one. But that's a pretty vicious attack on a ref and I'd rather they overpunish in a situation like this.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:23 PM   #146
Starter

Quote:
I said "could." Dumbass.

On the plus side, a kid from a different school might now get a scholarship, there’s only so many to go around.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:29 PM   #147
The man you could post like.

HS football is almost religion down there. Can't really say I understand why the school is forcing the team out of their remaining games if the kid that blindsided the ref has been punished.

Back when I played they made the rest of us do extra conditioning when a kid on the team ****ed up by getting detention/suspension or when someone got a D or F. I can kind of understand that. This was a criminal act by a dumbass that just lost his mind. There's no lesson to be learned here by the rest of the players.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:29 PM   #148
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
In school they weren’t uncommon,but that was generally when an actual perpetrator couldn't be identified. So everyone gets punished. And i still question whether that is a proper course of action.

Can't think of any instances of it in my adult life.
Voice of reason, thank you.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-04-2020, 07:45 PM   #149
MVP

Either way,the rest of the team should beat the shit out of the guy.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 07:55 PM   #150
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Come on. This is a short-sighted stretch of an argument. The likelihood that another game would make a meaningful difference in one of these players' lives is so small but, yes, obviously non-zero. We can agree on that point.

But if we're talking about the 1-in-1,000 scenario, maybe the district's pulling this team out of the playoffs sends some message down the line. Maybe there's some kid out there in two years stewing on the sidelines about some call, telling his teammates that he's going to bury that ref, and maybe they think back to this situation, and understand that it impacts the entire team, and talk him off a ledge. Maybe that changes the course of that kid's life because he didn't make a catastrophic error in judgment. Maybe this teaches these kids to be more accountable for the actions of their teammates.

I'm not saying I agree with the district's call. It's a tough one. But that's a pretty vicious attack on a ref and I'd rather they overpunish in a situation like this.
Is that what happened? Did this kid sit there and stew over a flag for months/years/whatever and then tell his teammates he was going to freight train the guy? I wasn't aware of that. I only saw the clip in the OP. that would change things, imo. Is there a link to this backstory?