Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:35 PM   #3826
Mama Tried

I have a 500a mariner that needs a new magazine tube. I’d settle for any 6 rnd magazine tube and or a 20in barrel kit.
I’ve looked at all the places I know to and while I can find 18.5 and 20in barrels I haven’t had luck with the 6 or 8 magazines.

Any of you know where a fella could procure some of the above parts?
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:00 AM   #3827
MVP

One of these is not like the others.

ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:28 PM   #3828
MVP

Any ideas where to get a new HK VP9 for a decent price? Almost everywhere I've looked is out-of-stock right now. Found a couple in-stock online but not that great of a deal at around $750, and found a couple at gunbroker.com for close to $500, but the auctions have a few more days so who knows what the final price will be.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:00 AM   #3829
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Any ideas where to get a new HK VP9 for a decent price? Almost everywhere I've looked is out-of-stock right now. Found a couple in-stock online but not that great of a deal at around $750, and found a couple at gunbroker.com for close to $500, but the auctions have a few more days so who knows what the final price will be.
Sadly, I think you'll be paying $750. There are no bargains right now, and I doubt if there will be for a long time.

I was just perusing PSA, and they're asking $450 for a ****ing Ruger LC9s. IIRC I paid about $300 for one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 08:00 AM   #3830
Veteran

Quote:
I routinely peruse the below, if you don’t mind used firearms.

Tacswap see below— here’s one for $600

https://tacswap.com/post/5fa2df556d3b0e000ab951ac

AR15.com (of course)

1911 Addicts

Last edited by Cheater5; 11-14-2020 at 08:12 AM..
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:56 PM   #3831
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
They typically go for close to / around a grand on gunbroker.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:57 PM   #3832
In my youth i pray to keep

Picked up 200 rds of 5.56 in OP this afternoon for $110 .

They have more if anyone is interested in the location
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:58 PM   #3833
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Picked up 200 rds of 5.56 in OP this afternoon for $110 .

They have more if anyone is interested in the location
If factory new that is a pretty good price
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #3834

Yeah it's Federal American Eagle.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #3835
Veteran

I’d be interested
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2020, 03:09 PM   #3836
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
If factory new that is a pretty good price

That's a damn good price.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 04:17 PM   #3837

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I’d be interested
GT distributors
Old 11-14-2020, 05:38 PM   #3838
Elway be drinkin' again

Just put a bid in for a Sig P220 Nightmare .45ACP
Went to the range today and shot 100 rounds thru a Colt 1911 45. Probably the most accurate gun I shoot. I have a couple of other 45 autos so the Nightmare will stay locked up. Maybe sell it in 10 years as "new old stock" if I get it.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 07:53 PM   #3839
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Just put a bid in for a Sig P220 Nightmare .45ACP
Went to the range today and shot 100 rounds thru a Colt 1911 45. Probably the most accurate gun I shoot. I have a couple of other 45 autos so the Nightmare will stay locked up. Maybe sell it in 10 years as "new old stock" if I get it.

I routinely carry a Sig P220. Love it - BUT....I have always loved my 1911s a tad more...

I agree - the 1911s (at least for me) is the most accurate pistol I have. I can drive tacks with the Springfield. Damned accurate pistol.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:57 PM   #3840
Supporter

This made me laugh. For when they try to make us register our guns.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote