Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2020, 07:06 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Loose fragments though, right? Not like a chunk of bone that is GROWING out of my gum... RIGHT?!?!?!

I'm good to just let these fall out at their own pace or have I ****ed up my mouth by letting them push out?
Usually if it’s small bone fragments they’ll be loose. It won’t hurt anything to just monitor it and let it go just don’t let it get infected

If it starts hurting get someone to check it out
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Usually if it’s small bone fragments they’ll be loose. It won’t hurt anything to just monitor it and let it go just don’t let it get infected

If it starts hurting get someone to check it out
Thank you O.city!!!! You are easily among my top 10 favorite CP'ers despite the majority of our interactions, or because of..., being on this thread.

Dentists terrify me. Cold sweat and I will, and have, walk around with pulp exposed for a week because my brain doesn't see calling one of you as a reasonable option.

I'll post photos of the chunks when they makes their way out. (as I know everyone clicking on this thread is on the edge of their seats for that update)
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:24 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Thank you O.city!!!! You are easily among my top 10 favorite CP'ers despite the majority of our interactions, or because of..., being on this thread.

Dentists terrify me. Cold sweat and I will, and have, walk around with pulp exposed for a week because my brain doesn't see calling one of you as a reasonable option.

I'll post photos of the chunks when they makes their way out. (as I know everyone clicking on this thread is on the edge of their seats for that update)
Anxiety is real man. A couple years ago I went to the dentist. I hadn’t been to the dentist in several years because I’m a jackass. (No cavities though bitches!). Im a grown man. I know what they’re doing in there. There is no pain. Still my shoulders are all tense. Even though I know what’s going on and I’m trying to relax I’m anxious and tense.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:04 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:

It’s all good man. No one likes the dentist, I’m a lonely guy!
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.