Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:52 AM   #736
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
So instead of winning football games are trying to win football games they're up there playing grab-ass? What the f***.
Happened here for 50 years
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:15 AM   #737
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
In the matters of remaining an owner too? I'm not so sure I'd agree with that because, if true, he would be firing (forcing them to sell) owners left and right. I think when it comes to the matters of remaining an owner, he's probably a member of a group, perhaps the leader/organizer, that will be required to find something substantive to remove one of the fellow owners.

But for player personnel decisions, you are correct.
I would say yes. He represents the owners. If a number of them felt that a certain owner should be out, I would imagine he has the power to force that person to sell. But for obvious reasons, the bar for that has to be set extraordinarily high.

I could be wrong, but I'd be shocked if that weren't part of the contractual terms that owners sign up to when they purchase a team and get the approval of the other owners.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:30 AM   #738
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Throw him out before his day in court? Just asking....Does Lynch mob rule the day then?

In a nearby community there are a few SJW kids declaring a nearby HS principal as racist and a homophobe and have a full blown twitter campaign against her........I called the school district and asked what is being done about the allegations and I was told that the SJW`s arent responding. There are no formal charges with proof of anything.....just a couple of kids who hate their principal. Thats weird...who da thunk? We live in a time where temper tantrums rule the day with zero credibility.

Snyder may well be a douche but I will wait for proof and evidence (yawn)
LOL, this is not the hill to die on. This is a blatant case of lack of institutional control. There are actual texts to prove it. This is not even close to the example you posted. And it's not hard to read between the lines that this tied with what they did to cheerleaders + the redskins hiring one of the top lawyers in the country suggests that this goes way deeper than what the Washington post decided to drop.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:12 AM   #739
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Throw him out before his day in court? Just asking....Does Lynch mob rule the day then?

In a nearby community there are a few SJW kids declaring a nearby HS principal as racist and a homophobe and have a full blown twitter campaign against her........I called the school district and asked what is being done about the allegations and I was told that the SJW`s arent responding. There are no formal charges with proof of anything.....just a couple of kids who hate their principal. Thats weird...who da thunk? We live in a time where temper tantrums rule the day with zero credibility.

Here's your simple "SJW" litmus test. Would you let your daughter work for the school you're talking about? Probably. Most teams in the NFL? Probably. What about for Dan Snyder? There's your simple answer.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:22 AM   #740
Starter

Quote:
We live in a time where temper tantrums rule the day with zero credibility.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 08:39 AM   #741
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll admit that I'm yawning a little if that's the true extent of the bombshell. Lots of companies have jerk owners and bad cultures. Obviously it's unacceptable, but the article seems to be your basic 'get a lawyer' stuff. Maybe more will come out later that makes it more powerful. It still seems like there's a lot of smoke in the cheerleader area where the fire hasn't been pointed out yet.

That said, it makes me appreciate Clark Hunt as an owner. When we had the culture stuff going on with Pioli, Clark cleaned it out and fixed it. It's awesome to be in the good guy camp where everybody has their act together and is respectful and nice.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:49 AM   #742
In Search of a Life

What about all the Jay Gruden stuff? Just twitter rumors?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:50 AM   #743
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll admit that I'm yawning a little if that's the true extent of the bombshell. Lots of companies have jerk owners and bad cultures. Obviously it's unacceptable, but the article seems to be your basic 'get a lawyer' stuff. Maybe more will come out later that makes it more powerful. It still seems like there's a lot of smoke in the cheerleader area where the fire hasn't been pointed out yet.

That said, it makes me appreciate Clark Hunt as an owner. When we had the culture stuff going on with Pioli, Clark cleaned it out and fixed it. It's awesome to be in the good guy camp where everybody has their act together and is respectful and nice.
Yeah, its bad but that was happening everywhere until 10 years ago or so. Maybe the NFL wants him out?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:57 AM   #744
Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
LOL, this is not the hill to die on. This is a blatant case of lack of institutional control. There are actual texts to prove it. This is not even close to the example you posted. And it's not hard to read between the lines that this tied with what they did to cheerleaders + the redskins hiring one of the top lawyers in the country suggests that this goes way deeper than what the Washington post decided to drop.
Sounds bad, immediately jumping to making him sell the team seems like a stretch at this point. The most recent similar situation that I can recall is the Mavericks a couple years ago. I cannot recall Cuban being attacked for lack of institutional control though and don't recall any calls for him to sell the team. He hired a law firm for an internal investigation as well, found improper conduct towards 15 female employees and Cuban donated $10 million to women's causes. Seems pretty similar to Washington at this point. If damning evidence surfaces in the investigation, sure, make him sell the team. At this point, that seems a bit premature.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/19/64961...-over-20-years

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/21/da...cuban-response
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:03 AM   #745
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

The delay of the story and what was actually published makes it sound like there's a lot more to this. Not to mention getting a top DC lawyer and minority owners frantically looking to sell. Not to mention that not even TMZ wanted to be the first to report the story. My guess is either this goes way beyond sexual harassment and the NFL and other entities are now very involved. Or the sexual harassment stuff is way worse than what WaPo published (keep in mind the article states that the redskins have a very very strict NDA, which you'd have to think means WaPo cut out a lot of material.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:10 AM   #746
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Sounds bad, immediately jumping to making him sell the team seems like a stretch at this point. The most recent similar situation that I can recall is the Mavericks a couple years ago. I cannot recall Cuban being attacked for lack of institutional control though and don't recall any calls for him to sell the team. He hired a law firm for an internal investigation as well, found improper conduct towards 15 female employees and Cuban donated $10 million to women's causes. Seems pretty similar to Washington at this point. If damning evidence surfaces in the investigation, sure, make him sell the team. At this point, that seems a bit premature.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/19/64961...-over-20-years

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/21/da...cuban-response
Yeah, in the sports world, the report in itself wasn't as big of a bombshell as expected. But for anyone to claim this is some SJW nonsense or that the buck doesn't fall on Snyder... This report reflects really really badly on the team.

Now, does it warrant Snyders ousting? Again, we're talking about maybe one of the most unpopular owners in sports. And it's still kind of shocking that someone so hated even survived cheerleader-gate which sounds way worse than this story. If he isn't ousted it suggests Snyder wasn't hanging by a thread, and if he wasn't... Then holy shit how bulletproof are owners?
Old 07-17-2020, 09:16 AM   #747
The man you could post like.

NFL will be deferring to the lawyer Snyder hired. Not even going to investigate the matter themselves.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:10 AM   #748
MVP

Is there more to come? I'm failing to connect the "make him sell the team" dots here.

None of this is positive, but so far it's a sweep the office, implement training, and show a change has occurred type of deal. If there's more to it or if the ignorant barrage of twitter rumors pack some heat, then get them out on the table.

We've had a constant flow of Kraft this, Kraft that, Kraft this, Kraft that for years on end. If that man hasn't damaged the brand enough to get kicked out of the good ol boy's club, what in the hell are we talking about here?
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:14 AM   #749
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
While sort of amusing, the one about the glass staircase is pretty awful.
You think you can see anything looking up 25ft through a glass floor?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:15 AM   #750
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Is there more to come? I'm failing to connect the "make him sell the team" dots here.

None of this is positive, but so far it's a sweep the office, implement training, and show a change has occurred type of deal. If there's more to it or if the ignorant barrage of twitter rumors pack some heat, then get them out on the table.

We've had a constant flow of Kraft this, Kraft that, Kraft this, Kraft that for years on end. If that man hasn't damaged the brand enough to get kicked out of the good ol boy's club, what in the hell are we talking about here?
There is nothing in that article that should cause Snyder to be forced to sell the team, he isn't directly associated with any of it.

Now his performance as an owner overall should warrant him selling the team.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.