Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2020, 03:32 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I still have faith that Veach will get Jones signed. Though I have no idea how that might happen.

My off-the-cuff theory is something similar to what they did with Mahomes. No, not for $450 million, etc., but possibly a longer deal than usual for a DT so the Chiefs can absorb the bulk of the cap hit a few years down the line. The trick will be getting CJ to accept a little less money now for more money later. But both sides have said repeatedly that they want to stay together, so I'm fairly confident they'll get a deal done by the 15th.

[crosses fingers]
Mahomes contract makes it very possible to sign Jones but would have to frontload Jones
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.