Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2020, 03:19 PM   #2
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
You gonna tell that to Frank?? Nah because you are a little bitch. Prayers are needed right now for Frank and his family 🙏🏻
(This is a Chris Jones thread)
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-09-2020, 06:47 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
You gonna tell that to Frank?? Nah because you are a little bitch. Prayers are needed right now for Frank and his family 🙏🏻
Good God, the more you post the more I start to think that you are legitimately mentally challenged. Do you just comb through Twitter looking for personal shit about these players. I can only imagine what your search history looks like or what type of notifications you have set up. You're really creepy man and you obviously don't see how big of a stalker you look like. I cant even imagine wtf a player would think reading some of the creepy shit you write. I cant wait for Pat Mahomes to get a restraining order against you
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 07-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #4
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Good God, the more you post the more I start to think that you are legitimately mentally challenged. Do you just comb through Twitter looking for personal shit about these players. I can only imagine what your search history looks like or what type of notifications you have set up. You're really creepy man and you obviously don't see how big of a stalker you look like. I cant even imagine wtf a player would think reading some of the creepy shit you write. I cant wait for Pat Mahomes to get a restraining order against you
After this I've always been a bit sketched out by the guy.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324208

Dude needs to stop being such a creepy little bastard all the time.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:41 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
After this I've always been a bit sketched out by the guy.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324208

Dude needs to stop being such a creepy little bastard all the time.
Yeah that's ****ed up. I remember that. Was he this creepy when he was Penbrook?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:21 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I mean it’s not like ArrowheadPride or Clark himself posted about it......

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Closed Thread