Chris Jones

Let walk:

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
Daniel Sorensen
Sammy Watkins
Damien Wilson
Damien Williams
Austin Reiter

Re-sign to a "middle class" contract, but let go if they're demanding Top Tier money:

Tanoh Kpassagnon
Charvarius Ward

Make effort to get a bargain, then let walk:

Bashaud Breeland
Demarcus Robinson

100% re-sign so long as they're cheap:

Byron Pringle
Andrew Wylie
Mike Pennel
Antonio Hamilton
Darrel Williams
Ben Niemann
Anthony Sherman
Ricky Seals-Jones

Shrug:

Taco Charlton
Elijah McGuire
Devaroe Lawrence
Jordan Ta'amu
Chris Lammons
Ryan Hunter
Andrew Soroh
Emmanuel Smith
Nick Keizer
Tyler Newsome
Braxton Hoyett
Joe Fortson
Damn thats a reasonable and doable plan.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:45 PM   #3
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Trade for assets:

Chris Jones

Let walk:

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
Daniel Sorensen
Sammy Watkins
Damien Wilson
Damien Williams
Austin Reiter

Re-sign to a "middle class" contract, but let go if they're demanding Top Tier money:

Tanoh Kpassagnon
Charvarius Ward

Bashaud Breeland
Demarcus Robinson

Byron Pringle
Andrew Wylie
Mike Pennel
Antonio Hamilton
Darrel Williams
Ben Niemann
Anthony Sherman
Ricky Seals-Jones

Shrug:

Taco Charlton
Elijah McGuire
Devaroe Lawrence
Jordan Ta'amu
Chris Lammons
Ryan Hunter
Andrew Soroh
Emmanuel Smith
Nick Keizer
Tyler Newsome
Braxton Hoyett
Joe Fortson

Nice plan.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:11 PM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Trade for assets:

Chris Jones

Let walk:

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
Daniel Sorensen
Sammy Watkins
Damien Wilson
Damien Williams
Austin Reiter

Tanoh Kpassagnon
Charvarius Ward

Bashaud Breeland
Demarcus Robinson

Byron Pringle
Andrew Wylie
Mike Pennel
Antonio Hamilton
Darrel Williams
Ben Niemann
Anthony Sherman
Ricky Seals-Jones

Shrug:

Taco Charlton
Elijah McGuire
Devaroe Lawrence
Jordan Ta'amu
Chris Lammons
Ryan Hunter
Andrew Soroh
Emmanuel Smith
Nick Keizer
Tyler Newsome
Braxton Hoyett
Joe Fortson
With a team friendly 3 years on the front end of Mahones contract, do you change your plan?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:32 PM   #5
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
With a team friendly 3 years on the front end of Mahones contract, do you change your plan?
I change my 2021 plan more than my 2020 plan, to be honest. Mahomes just made 2021 a ton easier.

But as of now, I probably make a more concentrated push on Jones, to either sign him, trade him for a player, or trade him for draft capital and go for Clowney & Snacks.

My personal preference would be to keep him.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:40 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I change my 2021 plan more than my 2020 plan, to be honest. Mahomes just made 2021 a ton easier.

But as of now, I probably make a more concentrated push on Jones, to either sign him, trade him for a player, or trade him for draft capital and go for Clowney & Snacks.

My personal preference would be to keep him.
Clowned isn’t a inside player and has never had a double digit sack season and is constantly injured and wants 20 mil but yet people want him instead of Jones....
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:57 PM   #7
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Clowned isn’t a inside player and has never had a double digit sack season and is constantly injured and wants 20 mil but yet people want him instead of Jones....
*I* want Jones.

But if you’re going to lose him and you can’t find an equitable player-for-player deal, you trade him for the best draft haul you can get, sign Snacks, and see if Clowney can bring his price down to $10m for a ring.

I only need him to be better than Okafor.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.