Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-28-2020, 05:30 PM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You think 20+ seasons of episodes at 6 days an episode isn’t that hard?
All I was saying is that they are living the good life & got a great great deal out of the ordeal geez folks. And yeah I bet its hard. Comedy is hard to do and Trey Parker / Matt Stone make it look effortless.

I think we're having miscommunications regarding the matter. No doubt Dane knows way more about the entertainment industry than me, but all I was getting at is that Trey & Matt totally rocked the deal .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-28-2020, 05:40 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
but all I was getting at is that Trey & Matt totally rocked the deal .
That, they did.

But they didn't "fleece" HBO Max, who paid more than $1.5 billion for the streaming rights to Two & A Half Men and Big Bang Theory or Netflix, which paid more than $550 million for the rights to Seinfeld.

Netflix was in on the South Park licensing but offered $550 million for worldwide rights whereas their deal with HBO Max is for Domestic airing only, meaning they'll still be able to profit from International Territories.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.