Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2020, 12:11 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****

Let’s do this shit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:41 PM   #3376
Veteran

I'm not crying, you're crying.

(Ok I'm crying)
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:41 PM   #3377
Starter

Listened to the 70's Chiefs win on the radio. This is the best. Thanks Chiefs. Thanks Andy. Thanks Patrick. You are the best!
loce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutloce1959 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:42 PM   #3378
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:42 PM   #3379
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
**** you dee Ford.

**** you ratface jr.

**** you john lynch.

**** you elvis Grbac.
And don't forget Marty S***inhammer for kicking out Gannon and putting elvis Girlbac in.
Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:42 PM   #3380
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Victory!!!

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:43 PM   #3381
In Mahomes I trust!

I WAS SOOOOO WRONG! WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:45 PM   #3382
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Congratulations!

I’m very happy for all of you.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:45 PM   #3383
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
tweeted Kansas before correction
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:45 PM   #3384
MVP

21-0 run to finish the game in the last 7 minutes. Defense shutout the Niners offense in the whole 4th quarter. Very clutch stuff from a defense that never gets any credit from the media. Offense found a spark from Patrick and Tyreek when they really needed it on 3rd and 15. Incredible finish!
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:47 PM   #3385
MVP

SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:49 PM   #3386
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Champs babay!!!!!!!!!!!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:50 PM   #3387
Former Illinoisian

I was afraid switching to the radio to hear "Touchdown Kaaansaaas City" was not gonna happen much tonight.

Glad the fears were unfounded!

I'm happy
I'm hoarse
I'm full of BBQ
I'm drunk
I'm ready for training camp!

JP
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:50 PM   #3388
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I'm going to blow a load to George's "Ten Things" post!!!

C'mon George, bring it!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:50 PM   #3389
It's just a ride.

I.... I truly can't believe it. I feel like we were the grinch that just stole Christmas. We ****ing pulled it off man.

I'm just.... shocked right now.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:50 PM   #3390
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
after he fixed it lol he thought they played in Kansas 1st
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote